|Chapter 33.| Isabella Bishop.|

———————
|Chapter 33.| Isabella Bishop.|
———————

Weeks went by without any word from anyone from the Titans

Weeks went by without any word from anyone from the Titans. Ellie had found out almost immediately that Dick was in jail, but insisted that Dick had put himself in there, and that he would get himself out when he was ready. Gar and Connor were officially missing. Rachel was missing. And everyone else was out of contact.

Deathstroke had achieved his mission, to destroy the Titans, they weren't even speaking to each other now.

Not that things were much better in the Manor in Gotham. Ellie seemingly reverted to the cold unfeeling ice queen she used to be when Dick wasn't around. All duty and no fun, the other way to look at it was the crime rates in Gotham seemed to have drastically dropped in the weeks since Ellie had reassumed her mood.

Jason wouldn't readily admit it, but the terror was taking over him more and more everyday. San Francisco had destroyed him and he wouldn't accept anyone's help, adamant that he had to go it alone.

Isabella continued her probation. Bruce suspected something had happened in San Francisco, but Ellie was resolute she wouldn't tell him the details. Only that Isabella needed to work through some things.

Constance was once again stood at the staircase of Wayne Manor watching her daughter's bedroom door. "I could kill Dick Grayson" Constance says over her shoulder.

Bruce Wayne watched from his wheelchair. "All the blame cannot be placed solely on Dick's shoulders. Slade Wilson played the role of judge, jury and executioner recklessly" Bruce tells Constance.

"Well, I wasn't crazy about the boy to begin with" Constance huffed to Bruce. She had sort of grown to like Dick, and then he pulled something like this, and her annoyance towards him slipped back.

"Constance..." Bruce was about to defend the boy.

"...I don't want to hear it" Constance barked back at him. "How is Ellie doing? I haven't seen her since she jumped back into work?" Constance asked Bruce, he would have seen her more than she had.

"The only people she speaks to are Lucas, Alfred and Jason" Bruce tells Constance. Bruce knew something bad must have happened in San Francisco. It was League business, and Bruce was no longer a high up member anymore, it was need to know.

"So? No?" Constance asked the man.

"Eleanor makes a habit of ignoring me" Bruce tells Constance. Even before San Francisco Ellie was distant from him. They were too similar, and Ellie liked to keep distant from people.