|Chapter 81.| The Engagement.|

———————
|Chapter 81.| The Engagement.|
———————

Constance, Luke, Barbara and Alfred sit around the Dining Room table the next morning, having been text by Ellie late last night that she wanted to talk to them early that morning

"I swear to God, if there is another bad guy lose in Gotham, I'm going on vacation" Barbara sighs, she needs a break from supervillains for at least a couple of days, Crane and Jason have really taken it out of her, she longs for the days of regular criminals.

"Hawaii" Luke nods in agreement with his girlfriend. He has been working himself to the bone to try and find a cure for Ellie's condition.

"London" Alfred tells the group.

"Anywhere that's not Gotham" Constance tells them all. But it will just be there luck that they will go on vacation and there will be another city wide crisis.

"Eleanor will have called us to the Batcave if there was a crisis" Alfred mentions to the group. They had never been summoned to the Dining Room for good news, but for criminal activity they gather in the Batcave.

The Dining Room door opens and Isabella comes skipping into the bedroom, she even does a little twirl before she sits down at the Dining Room table.

"Morning" Isabella sighs dreamily at the group, she's wearing sweats as she's just got out of the shower, and she wasn't alone in the shower.

Everyone grins at Isabella. "What?" She laughs to them all.

"What's got you so happy?" Constance asks her younger daughter, she hasn't seen her in such a good mood for a long time.

"I had sex last night" Isabella confesses to them all without shame. "Lots and lots of sex" she just loves to rub it in their faces. Never take for granted a Kryptonian's stamina, Isabella understand Lois Lane's constant chipper mood.

Barbara giggles as the rest of the group groan as they didn't want to hear that.

"Details?" Barbara asks her best friend's younger sister. It's moments like this that they feel like they're teenagers again while gossiping about boys.

"I would, but I don't want to give Alfred a heart attack" Isabella laughs back to Barbara.

Barbara wheels over so she's sat next to Isabella. "We can whisper" Barbara tells Isabella. "So how was it?" Barbara asks eagerly, she won't deny that Connor is a very good looking guy, and has a killer body.