|EXILE.| Chapter 39.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 39.|
———————

20 minutes earlier

20 minutes earlier...

Bruce flies the Batwing in a low orbit around the Asylum grounds. The air displaces at the blades of the Batwing spin to keep them elevated. Spotlights from the Asylum land on the Batwing, as it is in no way a covert approach to the Asylum.

Bruce levels the Batwing off just in level with the roof of the main Asylum building.

Mercenaries took shelter on the roof, guns in their hands, and they began to open fire upon the Batwing. If their bullets couldn't penetrate the super suits, then they had no chance of piercing the armour of the Batwing.

Ellie, Jason and Constance waited for an opening on the roof that Alfred would create. Alfred mans the turret gun by the door of the Batwing, reading glasses perched on the end of his nose, his butler suit in crisp condition, and then he started firing the turret gun upon the mercenaries, firing on rubber bullets to knock out the mercenaries.

"Fucking go Al" Jason complimented the butler. The large turret gun is shaking Alfred's entire body, but he is aiming perfectly and making an clear path for the team.

"On must abandon civility upon occasion, Master Todd" Alfred replies to Jason.

"Yeah, yeah, you can ogle each other later, we have a family member to save" Ellie reminds the two men. Ellie doesn't want to waste anytime, every second could alert Vicki to their presence, so they have to move fast.

Alfred quickly sweeps the turret gun in an arc crossing the roof to take down the last of the mercenaries. "I would suggest departing immediately. The way will not remain unoccupied for very long" Alfred calls to Ellie, Jason and Constance.

Ellie and Jason pull up their eye masks to hide their identities, and Constance cocks her gun so she can provide the other two backup.

"We will do a sweep of the grounds, and see if we can lend aid to the GCPD" Bruce calls back from the cockpit. Bruce and Alfred can prevent the inmates from leaving the grounds with the Batwing.

"Okay" Ellie says to Jason and Constance. Ellie runs first, and leaps from the Batwing, quickly followed by Jason and Constance.

Ellie and Constance land in combat rolls when they hit the roof, while Jason glides down slowly using his cape.

Ellie and Jason turn on their tactical vision.

"We're entering the Minimum Security Wing. Find Isabella" Warbird says over the comms to Luke.

"The last that I have of her on the cameras is in the Maximum Security Wing. I don't have her exiting the elevator on any of the floors" Luke informs Warbird. Luke has searched over the footage multiple times.