|Chapter 79.| Before...|

———————
|Chapter 79.| Before...|
———————

It takes Connor the least amount of time to get ready for a mission, seeing as he only has to put on camo pants, boots, and his black Superman teeshirt, so he decides to fuel up in the kitchen by raiding the fridge

"Can you help me with my zipper?" Isabella's voice catches Connor's attention. Connor looks around the fridge door to see Isabella standing next to him in her Valkyrie suit, the back of which needs zipping up.

Connor doesn't speaks as he zips up the suit.

"I didn't think you were coming with us" Connor tells Isabella, she's been off lately, and a mission involving Jason always seems to trigger her, so everyone thought it would be safer if she stuck back on this mission.

"I'm not letting you guys walk into a fight without me, if something happens to one of you and I'm not there, then I will hate myself" Isabella is pushing past the sick feeling she feels in the pit of her stomach. "And without Ellie, I'm the best chance of bringing Jason down" Isabella tells Connor.

"You're going to face Jason?" Connor asks in shock, Connor honestly thought that she still has feelings for Jason.

"I love Jason, a part of me always will, but I can't let him keep on killing" Isabella tells Connor. Isabella puts her hand to Connor's cheek. "I can't keep letting him try and kill you" Isabella can't bare the thought of losing Connor right now, he's the only one that keeps her grounded.

"You don't have to do this for me" Connor tells Isabella, she doesn't have to force herself to do something just to make him happy.

"I'm not, I'm doing this because it needs to be done" Isabella corrects Connor. "You guys are just the ones that give me the strength to do what needs to be done" Isabella smiles sadly at Connor.

It isn't fair on Connor that Isabella keeps having these flashes of feelings for Jason, but she can't help having them, she knows that she wants to be with Connor in her head, but in her heart it's something different.

"Well we'll all have you back" Connor informs his girlfriend. He leans down and presses a quick kiss to Isabella's lips, but Isabella holds him there for longer, until they're basically making out in the kitchen.

"Easy you two" Kory's laugh breaks them up. "Get a room" Kory smiles at the young couple, she's happy to see that someone is getting some action. The entire house is sick of hearing Ellie and Dick going at it. Thin walls.

Komand'r is by Kory's side, and Komand'r is in a super suit that looks much like Kory's, except it's black with metal spikes running down the seams.