|Chapter 31.| Crisis In Gotham Pt.2.|

———————
|Chapter 31.| Crisis In Gotham Pt.2.|
———————

When people from another universe come visiting you kind of feel like you have to show them the super secret hideout where the defence of the city is mounted

When people from another universe come visiting you kind of feel like you have to show them the super secret hideout where the defence of the city is mounted. And Ellie felt like she had to get Courtney and the others off the streets before someone realised they didn't belong on this Earth.

All of Ellie's team were gathered in the Batcave at the Clocktower. Courtney felt like she was under some sort of interrogation with all of them watching her.

Courtney's team were all showering and changing in the locker room.

"So we're actually saying other universes exist? Like copies of Earth?" Dick asked Courtney. Apparently there was a multiverse of Earths all with distinct differences.

"That's right" Courtney told the Batfamily.

"And we're Earth 2021?" Constance confirmed.

"Yes" Courtney told them. "Earth 1 is the original Earth and the other Earths are mirrors. It could be a small change or a large change in people's lives" Courtney had only learned all of this recently herself.

"That adds up with the scans we took from Solomon Grundy" Barbara tells Ellie. Ellie still felt a little sceptical about trusting all this information. But oddly Ellie trusted them enough to show them the Batcave.

The door to the locker room opened.

Two girls walked in. One short with glasses. The other slightly tall with a mess of dark curls.

"These are members of my team. Yolanda Montez aka Wildcat. Beth Chapel aka Dr Midnite. And lastly-" a guy came walking out rubbing a towel on his wet hair. "-Rick Tyler aka Hourman" Courtney introduced her team.

Ellie and Barbara both looked at Rick at the same time. "Whoa" they both gasped at the good looking boy. Dick and Luke both seemed to puff out their chests and take a step closer to their girlfriends at the same time.

Rick seemed to blush a little at the attention.

"It's nice to meet you all" Yolanda smiled at everyone. "It's a nice..." she looked around the Clocktower.

"-we call it the Batcave" Alfred informed her.

"Sounds spooky" Beth shivered.

"We call ours the Pit Stop" Rick chuckled. He had such a musical laugh that Ellie and Barbara loved. He was really good looking.