|Chapter 74.| Lady Vic Pt.2.|

———————
|Chapter 74.| Lady Vic Pt.2.|
———————

Connor tries to hack through a government firewall that is keeping the Positron Multiplier specifications a confidential

Connor tries to hack through a government firewall that is keeping the Positron Multiplier specifications a confidential. Ellie has everyone available looking into what Crane might want with this new piece of machinery.

Isabella, Connor and Kory are all investigating. And for some reason Komand'r (Blackfire) is now living in the Manor with them, and has been allowed access to the Batcave, and the Batfamily's secret identities.

"Why is a piece of medical equipment classified by the government?" Kory asks, not completely understanding what the machine does, Connor and Isabella are the scientists in the room.

"It's not just medical equipment, it's a Shortwave Positron Multiplier" Connor informs Kory. And whatever it is, it is locked behind the most encrypted software that Connor has ever come across.

"And that is...?" Kory still has no idea what the software actually does.

"It can replicate a chemical compound exponentially, but I'm not 100% of the exact specifications" Isabella tells them all. Bruce used to keep an archive of technology that can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Isabella runs her hands through Connor's hair, after what happened with Jason, she has been extra affectionate to Connor, because she is with Connor now.

Connor closes his eyes and enjoys the feeling of Isabella's hand running through his hair.

"It does sound super impressive" Connor agrees with his girlfriend. With them all on the case, it won't take long for them to work out what the machine does.

Komand'r, who is messing around with all of the various types of Bat-tech that is on the walls, accidentally sets of one of the sonic detonators. Komand'r just manages to shut it off in time before concussing them all in the Batcave.

Isabella strides over and snatches the device from Komand'r's hand. "Stop touching things, or you're going to blow us all up" Isabella snaps at Komand'r.

Komand'r looks Isabella up and down. "You do look rather breakable" Komand'r comments to Isabella, as she doesn't like being told what to do.

Isabella doesn't back down. "Oh honey, I've taken on bigger and badder" Isabella snarls at Komand'r. Isabella has been looking for a fight for days, and Kory's bitch of a sister will do just fine.

Kory steps between them. "Stop" Kory tells her friend and sister, Kory doesn't need another situation on her hands. "We need to figure out what Crane wants with this device" Kory tells Isabella and Komand'r.