|Chapter 85.| The World Of The Dead Pt.1.|

———————
|Chapter 85.| The World Of The Dead Pt.1.|
———————

Rachel has been standing vigil over Donna's body every day for over six months, along with the council of Themyscira, they stand in silence every day to perform their ritual to try and bring Donna Troy back to life, it has been centuries since the...

Rachel has been standing vigil over Donna's body every day for over six months, along with the council of Themyscira, they stand in silence every day to perform their ritual to try and bring Donna Troy back to life, it has been centuries since the Amazons have successfully performed the resurrection ritual, but for the sister of Princess Diana they continue to try.

Donna's body lies on a stone slab with a white lace blanket lying over Donna's body. A circle of Amazons standing around Donna trying to perform their ritual, Rachel finds it pointless standing doing useless magic everyday, she knows that she's more powerful than all of them and can do this ritual on her own, but the council won't allow it.

Rachel finds her anger bubbling up inside of her, and she momentarily loses control of her dark magic, allowing the darkness to slip out of her for a few seconds. The Amazons have been trying to teach Rachel control before they allow her to try anything.

"That's enough for today" a commanding voice tells the council. Rachel looks around to see Princess Diana, Wonder Woman, standing over the council. No one challenges her word, instead they all file out of the council chamber.

Rachel takes a deep breath, knowing why Diana stopped the ritual for the day. "You lost control" Diana tells Rachel, Diana has been helping Rachel out as a favour to Dick Grayson, and because Diana believes Rachel is Donna's best chance.

"I'm sorry" Rachel apologises.

Diana nods. "Come. It's time for your training" Diana informs Rachel, training is what allows one to gain focus and perspective, and Rachel is in dire need of that.

Rachel follows Diana without another word to the beach shores of Themyscira.

Diana takes out her blade and blind folds Rachel. "Okay, head" Diana commands Rachel, Diana takes a slow swipe at Rachel's head, and Rachel ducks under the blade. "Left" Diana commands, and Rachel once again dodges a strike. "You can't lose control in front of the council, they have their ways, and you must respect that they have their reasons for wanting you to be ready for the ritual" Diana says with wisdom to Rachel.

"I want to bring Donna back" Rachel challenges Diana.

"You're too stubborn, and wilful. I was once like that when I first went to the outside world" Diana remembers her adventures of saving the world during World War 2.

"I don't get why you call this place paradise, I don't get it" Rachel says back with the attitude of a teenager. "I've been here for months, and all I do is train" Rachel could have just stayed with the Titans if she wanted to train.

Rachel is tired of endless training, she's more powerful than the Amazons, all except Diana and Donna.

"The council has their ways" Diana repeats. "It is not my place to overrule them. Our mother has charged them with bringing Donna back to life" Diana cannot overrule the Queen, and she wouldn't even if she could, Diana wants her sister back, but is unwilling to use unstable dark magic to do it, Rachel needs focus.