|Chapter 18.| Choices.|

———————
|Chapter 18.| Choices.|
———————

The GCPD officers and Argus agents supervised the clean up of all of the body parts that Bruce has left behind

The GCPD officers and Argus agents supervised the clean up of all of the body parts that Bruce has left behind. The reporters were chomping at the bit to get pictures of the slaughter Batman had unleashed.

Kory and Constance had called in a full strike force of Argus agents to take down Batman. This situation had spun so far out of control. They were under the mistaken impression that Batman didn't kill, and now the whole world had been turned on it's head.

"I just don't know what to make of the situation, never in my wildest nightmares would I have thought Bruce Wayne would ever kill someone. And now he's killed Argus agents and criminals" Constance was crouched over the body of a dead agent that she had trained herself. "This is a very big problem" Constance agreed.

"Look, he still just a man, if he gets to be too big a problem I'll just have to test how fireproof that Batsuit is" Kory was angry that her fellow agents had been killed. And now she wanted to get revenge for her fallen colleagues.

Dick shook his head. "It wouldn't do you any good. If temperatures rise too much in the suit goes into a cryostasis mode. Supercooling fluid is flooded inside the armour plating" Dick knew that the Batsuit was literally impenetrable expect in certain circumstances. "Look finding a way past the Batsuit is the wrong way to go about this. It's a fortress, and that's why Bruce was so worried about it falling into the wrong hands" Dick tells Constance and Kory.

"There must be some way to penetrate the suit" Constance wonders. Bruce and Ellie knew how to disable the suits, but they never revealed the secret to anyone else.

Dick looked at the casualty report that Kory had in her hands. "Let me talk to him, maybe I could get him to see reason" Dick suggested to the women. Dick didn't want to see Bruce die, he could be redeemed and serve his penance behind bars.

"It didn't seem like you could talk him down before. You asked him to stop and then he leaped from the building to hide" Constance tells Dick. "Look, I don't want to have to do this either, but at a certain point Grayson we have to weight the lives of every criminal in the city against Bruce's" Constance didn't want to have to think about saving the criminals' lives, but they didn't deserve to be killed.

"If you can't do this, then you can sit this one out Grayson, you gave this life up for a reason" Kory reminded Dick. He had a family and he was happy away from this life. "It might be better if you just go home and let us handle this. We have a full task force working on this now, and Bishop here knows how Bruce works" Kory tells Dick.

"I agree Dick. You should be back home with Ellie. You have another kid on the way and a little boy who will be missing you" Constance reminds Dick. They all left Gotham behind so they didn't have wrestle with leaving the life behind.