|EXILE.| Chapter 30.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 30.|
———————

Ellie had spent her first night in the hell hole of Arkham, inside the Maximum Security Wing, and had failed to fall asleep at all

It could've been the constant cries of pain and torture, of those who had been locked up inside this hell hole.

It could've been that she knew Carmine Falcone was walking around this ward like he owned the place, and that she didn't trust this new found grace of his.

Or it could have been that all of her efforts were going towards maintaining her focus, so Black Mask's drug didn't splinter her mind like it had with so many. They appeared to be using stronger doses now than what they had used on Montoya.

Ellie could feel Vicki's voice echoing in her mind. To harm the man who had done her wrong, and every part of that message was willing her to harm Falcone as well. Falcone had kidnapped Isabella, Alexis and Bridget back in the day. Had sent Copperhead and Catalyst to kill Constance. He had kidnapped and tortured Bruce. And he had tried to have his men kill Dick. Ellie felt nothing but vengeance for this man.

Ellie's cell door opened, and once again it was Carmine Falcone that stepped into the cell. His offer to help Ellie still stood, but Ellie was going to let herself be so easily deceived by the former mob king of Gotham.

"It's recreational time, you have to report to the Rec Room" Falcone informs Ellie. Ellie wasn't in much of a mood to play chess or whatever with the worst criminals in Gotham. "I thought I'd find you dead. Or at least a twitching mess on the floor. You must have a strong mind to resist Lady Arkham" Falcone commented to Ellie.

"Vicki Vale isn't all she's hyped up to be" Ellie barked back at Falcone. And now that Vicki Vale had revealed herself, Ellie wasn't going to let her or Roman get away with their plans.

Falcone chuckles. "Vicki Vale" Falcone chuckles, what an elaborate web of lies that Vicki had wove to fool the outside world.

Ellie frowned at the man. "If you know something, don't stand on ceremony, tell me" Ellie barked at the man. She would rather he spilled his guts, or stayed quiet. This whole mysterious revelations that he knows Vicki Vale is starting to piss Ellie off.

Falcone starts to chuckle to himself again. "Walk with me. It will do you some good to get out of this cell" Falcone tells Ellie. He begins to stroll away from Ellie's cell.

Ellie huffed, knowing that she didn't really have much of a choice but to follow after Falcone. If he knew something about Vicki, then Ellie needed to find out what it was.