|Chapter 64.| Into The Woods...|

———————
|Chapter 64.| Into The Woods...|
———————

Dick has been driving for hours, and the whole time Crane has been talking at Dick, and Dick has had very little to say in response

Crane has been watching as any signs of civilisation slowly slips away, and Dick takes them down the dark winding road, to a place that Dick knows that they can be alone.

Dick finally stops the car in front of a large chain fence, a notice saying that it's private land.

Bruce bought up the land years ago for some reason, there's a cabin in the middle of the woods, and there is also a large metal and stone monument that Bruce had constructed. Dick didn't know that the stone structure is home to the original Poison Ivy, locked up and desiccated where she can no longer harm anyone.

Crane looks around the dark woods, and he doesn't like the idea of Dick dragging him further inside, and it starts to look like some sort of murder scene.

"Let me out" Crane snaps at Dick, Crane doesn't want to be at Dick's mercy, not with the rage that Dick is obviously carrying around.

Dick sighs as he looks upon the woods. "Not going to happen" Dick informs Crane, Dick is going to get to the bottom of what is going on, and then he's going to make Jason bleed.

Dick climbs out of the car, making sure to bring the gun with him, Dick strolls over to the gate, and unlocks it to allow them passage.

The woods houses someone as dangerous as Pamela Isley, but no one will venture this far into the middle of nowhere, a blissful quiet place is the best place for someone like her.

Dick takes a second to pull out his phone and look at all of the missed calls he's received.

Ellie Bishop
Come home now.

Ellie Bishop
Dammit Dick this isn't funny.

Ellie Bishop
You can't just break someone out of GCPD custody. Barbara is about to have kittens here. 

Crane sees that Dick is distracted by his phone, and knows that this is his only chance.

Dick pushes down the urge to text Ellie back, Dick has something that he has to do, and he can't let himself get distracted by Ellie. She can be pissed at him later, after he's gotten answers from Crane, and brought Jason in to justice.

Crane dives out of the car, and sprints off into the woods. Dick senses Crane running off, and all that Dick can do is laugh. There are a lot of dark and dangerous things in the woods, and a lot of safe guards to deter people from just wandering into the private woods.