|Chapter 34.| Diana Prince.|

———————
|Chapter 34.| Diana Prince.|
———————

Kory had been the first to arrive at Elko's Diner, having seen the advert on TV in Las Vegas, drawn in by her love of donuts

Kory had been the first to arrive at Elko's Diner, having seen the advert on TV in Las Vegas, drawn in by her love of donuts. Rachel had arrived second, vision in her dreams again, Dawn next since her car had broken down outside the diner, then Donna having received a call from Diana, and finally Diana arrived at the diner with Isabella.

"Wonderful, everyone arrived at the same time, it's funny how my magic can work sometimes" Diana clapped her hands excitedly as she see all of the female Titans in one place.

"Diana?" Donna asked, "What's going on?" Donna was a little confused why her half-sister had brought everyone to the diner.

Diana smiles. "All will be revealed in a moment Donna" Diana gives that sweet smile that she always wore. Many people wouldn't expect an amazon demi-god and one of the leader of the Justice League. "I think that we should have a catch up, so I can evaluate the situation" Diana suggests to the women.

Donna told them about the attack at the tower, and how Gar and Conner were missing, the Tower had been blown to bits. Rachel told them of the dream he had of Dick being killed by Deathstroke.

Diana mulled over the information. "This is some troubling news" Diana decides. She still had a solution to help them all. "No Connor or Gar" that troubled Diana, there must be some other player in the game.

"I found bloody paw prints and broken glass. No one had shut down the mainframe. Gar wouldn't leave it like that" Donna tells her sister. Gar knew better than to leave an access to the Batcomputer open and abandoned.

"Eleanor has filled me in on the situation, of what happened in the Tower, and it sounds troubling, and that's why we decided you needed more oversight" Diana confessed to the women. Dick Grayson was a good warrior, but he didn't have the best tracking record for being a leader. "Lies can tear a family apart, its a lonely place, and it happens" Diana tells the women.

"Do you guys ever argue and disagree?" Isabella asks Diana. Meaning did the Justice League members ever argue.

Diana smiles. "All the time. We all have different and unique view points that make us valuable. It's being able to look past that, that makes us a good team. When you boil the Justice League down to its very core, its the willingness to help people" Diana tells the women.

"You are all a family of choice. Breaking up was a choice. And in the light of this news, I'm asking you to make another one" Diana tells the women. If they were alone they were vulnerable. "Come together. Walking away from ill wishes is easy. It's much harder to look past each other's flaws and come together. If you can unite, you can face any threat" Diana informs them.