|Chapter 27.| Boiling Point.|

———————
|Chapter 27.| Boiling Point.|
———————

Catalyst's men stormed through the Clocktower rounding up all of the guests

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Catalyst's men stormed through the Clocktower rounding up all of the guests. Catalyst herself was watching in delight as everyone's attention was now on her. They may all be crying and pleading out that they didn't want to be hurt or killed, but Catalyst felt powerful knowing that she held all of their lives in her hands.

Falcone was going to blow a fuse when he finds out what Catalyst had done. A public attack against the daughter of Bruce Wayne was going to rock the world. The hundreds of reporters were already circulating the story as a major news incident.

Catalyst was willing to let the feud with Ellie Bishop lie and not test any of her chemicals on her. But Ellie had to go and be a bitch. And Catalyst was going to pump her full of so many chemicals that she would melt her from the inside.

Catalyst had taken care of Warbird the night previous. A slow working chemical that turned a persons personality traits upside down. The good would become the evil. The modest would become the life of the party. The Warbird would basically become as bad as the Joker given enough time.

So Catalyst had no one who could stop her.

Constance watched through a small crack in the door as the team pulled themselves together.

"She means business" Constance tells the team. "At least thirty men all armed to the teeth. There's no way we can take all of them out without casualties" Constance warned the team.

Alfred put his hand on Ellie's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Alfred asked Ellie in concern. Ellie felt like she had just been force through a straw and re-inflated on the other end.

Ellie shook off the sick feeling. "I'll be fine" Ellie said to Alfred. Ellie's eyes drifted over to Dick who was pale and looked like he was questioning everything that he knew.

Ellie moved to talk to him but Alfred stopped her. "Now is not the time. We have innocents to save" Alfred warned her. Alfred was right. Ellie needed to worry about all of the innocent people being held up in the club. Dick would be alright until this was over.

"Okay, if we're going to have a hope of handling this then we need to get upstairs and stock up" Ellie put on her leader hat. They had made it through worse and they were all together so the advantage was in their favour. "Mom, take up the back. Alfred with me at the front. Everyone else stay in the middle. Catalyst's men will be all through the building but we just have to get to the back office" Ellie needed her suit if they were going to make it through this.

Constance and Alfred pulled out their guns. Ellie lead the group away from the bar, they would have to go around through the kitchen to get to back office.