|EXILE.| Chapter 16.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 16.|
———————

All of the football team had been sold off pretty quickly, all of the cougars in the crowd had lapped up the young muscular athletes

All of the football team had been sold off pretty quickly, all of the cougars in the crowd had lapped up the young muscular athletes. They had raised $10000 so far. It may have had something to do with the boys having oiled themselves up and putting on a Magic Mike show for the cougars.

The jocks had done an impressive job, but the auction wasn't over yet. It was mostly the girls that had yet to be auctioned off, and there was no shortage of rich old white guys in Gotham, looking for some reason to cheat on their wives.

Supplying them with young college girls was like giving water to a thirsty man. No one was allowed to do anything sexual on these dates, that was against the rules of the auction. They were only selling their time, not their bodies.

"MY MY MY, THE GUYS CERTAINLY GOT MY HEART RACING" Vicki laughs to the women of the crowd. "HOW ABOUT WE SHOW THEM HOW IT'S DONE GIRLS?" Vicki asks the ladies yet to be auctioned. Vomit. Vicki Vale acting like she's a woman, and not a dung beetle.

'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' starts to play through the speakers.

Ellie is up first. Ellie was wearing a black dress, heels, and had her hair straightened.

"Miss Eleanor Bishop is enrolled in the Honours Business Programme, and is in her final year. When she's not at school, she's interning for Wayne Enterprises" Vicki Vale announces Ellie.

Ellie strides out with confidence, she knew how to put on a show for people, and let them assume she was a social person like her father.

"$15,000" Roman screams out, before anyone can even dare to make a bid on his girl.

Ellie smiles and winks at him.

"Going once, twice and sold" Vicki Vale called. Ellie knew that Roman would bid on her, and Roman had been sending dark looks around the crowd, so people knew not to bid.

After a few more girls, all that was left was Isabella and Barbara. And the girls had already made three times what the football team had made.

Barbara steps up for her turn. Barbara skips down the runway with confidence. Her hair swinging side to side. Barbara just wanted to have fun on the catwalk. She told Luke not to waste his money on bidding for her, they were saving up to get their own apartment still.

"Miss Barbara Gordon is enrolled in the Computer Sciences Programme at the university. She is a Senior. Barbara likes experiencing new things, but also appreciates staying and watching Netflix as well" Vicki Vale reads off Barbara's bio.