|Chapter 24.| Dr Light.|

———————
|Chapter 24.| Dr Light.|
———————

It was no different than any of them remembered

It was no different than any of them remembered. Dr Light stood in the middle of the stadium's grassy field. The large lights were being drained of their energy, flowing white streams of energy flowing right into Arthur Light.

Arthur Light had an armoured vest and a centurion helmet that protected him. And thanks to the light energy his skin was virtually invincible.

Luckily the stadium was empty, Dr Light wouldn't have hesitated to kill anyone who got in his way.

The Titans, Isabella, Dick, Hank, Dawn and Donna were all attacking from different angles. This way Dr Light had no way to get away.

Donna came out into the field first. "Headed towards the field, section nine" Donna spotted Dr Light straight away.

"Section 24" Dawn called over the comms.

"Section 16" Hank says.

"Me and Isabella are moving in on section 2" Dick tells the others over the comms.

By the time all of them had reached the field Dr Light was already fully charged and ready for a fight. "I'm glad you could make it" he taunted all of the Titans.

"Maybe suiting up would have been a better idea" Isabella commented. All of them had come out in normal clothing instead of their super suits, and Dick didn't have a Robin suit anymore since he burned his.

"I'm so glad you could all make it" Dr Light looked around all of the people that had helped put him behind bars. "Well, not really all of you, I see the numbers have thinned a little" he commented when he didn't see Aqualad or Blue Beetle among their numbers.

"So much for our party of five surprise" Hank commented over the comms.

Dr Light raised his hand and shot a beam of light straight at Dick. "Down" Isabella shouted at him, and tackled him out of the way. The ground where Dick stood exploded.

Donna shot her lasso out at Dr Light next. Dr Light caught the lasso in his hand. Donna tried to pull him but he was too strong with the light energy inside of him. Dr Light laughed and pulled the lasso. Donna when soaring into the air, until she crashed into the score board. Spark showered down as it fell to the ground.

Hank and Dawn both jumped the railing and sprinted towards Dr Light.

Hank swept the floor as Dawn went for a high kick. Both of them hit, but Dr Light's skin was hard as iron and they both recoiled in pain. "Weak" Dr Light commented. He pushed both of them away so hard that that they skidded through the grass.