|EXILE.| Chapter 33.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 33.|
———————

Jason felt like his life was going amazing at the moment

As Jason awoke, he stretched his arms out above his head, he loved how sex could relax his body so much. And Jason hadn't slept so well, as well as he did spooning his naked girlfriend.

Jason rolls over to feel for his naked girlfriend, with every intention of trying to convince her into morning sex. "Morning beautiful" Jason felt very smug he had taken Isabella's virginity.

When Jason's hand meets tangled bedding instead of a warm body, Jason sits up. "Babe?" Jason calls out. His girlfriend wasn't in the room anywhere.

Jason knew that she hadn't snuck out in the middle of the night, as this was their bedroom, and they lived in the same house, and they were dating.

Isabella must have gone downstairs for something. They had slept pretty late, having tired themselves out last night.

Jason picked up his phone. It was nearly lunchtime. After three rounds last night, Jason was pretty tired out. Jason wasn't complaining, he got more sex out of Isabella's new found desire.

Jason slides out of the bed, and pulls out some fresh clothes from his wardrobe. He opted for a baggy hoody and a pair of jeans.

Jason noticed all the bruises on his skin, some of them were from the fight last night with Mr Freeze, the bruises all over his ass were from Isabella grasping at him. Jason didn't know his girl could be so aggressive.

Jason quickly showered, and then brushed his teeth.

Then Jason heads downstairs. They had a city that they needed to save. Gotham had become a war zone. And Jason had a feeling that they wouldn't have much quiet time going forward.

Jason headed straight down into the Batcave. It appeared that everyone else was already gathered around the Batcomputer.

Alfred and Bruce were sat at the Batcomputer talking. Constance was cleaning her guns in the armoury. Luke was fiddling with his gadgets at his workbench. And Isabella was stood watching them.

Jason didn't care who saw him, he grabbed Isabella, span her around, and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Isabella pulls away after a few moments. Both of them look around and find that everyone's attention was on them making out in

Jason clears his throat. "So, what's going on?" Jason asks them sheepishly. He knew he should have gotten up sooner. And it was pretty obvious they had all figured out what had happened last night. Those who lived in the Manor had heard it as well, the two weren't exactly quiet.