|Chapter 93.| The Batfamily Vs. The GCPD.|

———————
|Chapter 93.| The Batfamily Vs. The GCPD.|
———————

Jack Drake drives an armoured convoy truck directly to GCPD headquarters

Jack Drake drives an armoured convoy truck directly to GCPD headquarters. Tim, his son, is sat in the front of the convoy with him. This is where they're going to make their stand against the corrupt cops that are trying to level the Narrows for their own amusement.

The Narrows are the last holdouts from Crane, and that makes them a problem for Crane.

A GCPD officer stops the truck at one of the checkpoints right before the headquarters. "What's your business here?" The officer asks through the window of the convoy to Jack Drake.

"Dropping off some supplies from a recent raid. Water. Blankets. That sort of stuff" Jack lies with ease to the officers, he even flashes his old GCPD badge at them to show he's one of them.

The badge seemed to put the officers at ease. "I'm still going to need to inspect the cargo, open up the back?" The officer asks to Tim.

Tim jumps out of the convoy and escorts the officer around to the back of the truck. Tim goes to open the door, but the officer shoves him aside and tears open the door himself.

The officer barely has a chance to look for cargo when a metal boot kicks him in the face, and sends him flying across the street.

Donna Troy jumps out of the back of the truck, not Wonder Girl any longer, but Troia now instead, something stronger than anything Wonder Girl could be. And it meant a new suit, just like the old suit but it's black with gold metal accents, and white stars across it.

The officers at the front of the convoy see the attack happen and start opening fire on the truck

The officers at the front of the convoy see the attack happen and start opening fire on the truck. Jack dives down behind the driver's side door. Donna pulls the back door of the convoy off of its hinges and uses it to shield her and Tim as the advance closer upon the GCPD's position.