|Chapter 89.| GCPD Vs. Titans.|

———————
|Chapter 89.| GCPD Vs. Titans.|
———————

Crane just sits back and watches as his video has turned the city on its head, and made Red Hood the hero, and the Titans are public enemy number 1

"I know that painters shouldn't be charmed by their own brush, but fuck me running. Police outnumbered, the Titans are MIA..." Crane is proud of the work that he's done to make Jason the instrument of Gotham's destruction, and the hero that Gotham thinks that it needs.

Jason can't stop from staring at Isabella's picture on the screen, his mind is dulling his senses and making him a mindless body, but his memories of Isabella are slowly creeping back again, no matter how many drugs that Crane pumps into his system Jason is slowly getting his mind back.

"For now" Jason manages to tell Crane.

"What?" Crane asks of Jason.

"For now" Jason repeats again in a more confident tone.

Crane has to bite the inside of his cheek, Jason is getting onto Crane's last nerve. "Where's the optimism? Where's the vision?" Crane demands of Jason. Crane has made him a fucking hero, and Jason still isn't grateful.

Jason leans forward. "I thought we were going to give people some hope. A new way" Jason challenges Crane. Jason is tired of killing people to get what he wants, the Titans are the enemy now, Bruce is dead, Dick is all but defeated, and Jason doesn't need to kill anymore, he wants to change things for the better in Gotham.

Crane sighs and leaves his chair. "I get it" Crane says to Jason. Crane claps Jason on the shoulder, trying to cheer up Jason's destructive depression. "This is your home, the familial fires still burn" Crane tells Jason.

Jason scoffs. "I don't have a family here anymore. Ellie is a puppet. Dick hates me. Bruce is dead. And Isabella is..." Jason begins to shout at Crane, he can't even bring himself to say it. "...is dead" Jason summons up the courage. "I don't have any family here anymore, you and Ra's have destroyed it all" Jason accuses Crane. "You made me destroy it all" Jason thinks back to Isabella again.

Crane kneels down to look Jason in the face. "There is rebirth in dissolution. You'll find some nice girl in the new Gotham" Crane smiles to Jason. Jason will be able to have whatever girl he wants when he's the saviour of Gotham City.

It's lucky that Jason has so many drugs pumping through his system that are numbing his body, or he would have killed Crane where he stood for suggesting that Jason move on, he will kill Crane for him killing Isabella.