|Chapter 90.| Gotham Vs Scattered Titans.|

———————
|Chapter 90.| Gotham Vs. Scattered Titans.|
———————

Crane took his chance, and while the Titans are scattered to the wind Crane and Jason took Wayne Manor for their own, with their own private militia that Crane has turned the GCPD into there is no one strong enough to stop them, or so Crane thinks

Crane even had Ellie let him into the Batcave, Luke has been busy purifying the water so he hasn't locked out Ellie's access to the Batcave. Though Crane doesn't have access to all of the functions, Luke caught onto Crane's plan and locked him out of most of the Batcave's function.

"Computer, plan music" Crane orders of the Batcomputer, it's about the only thing that Crane can make the Batcomputer do at the moment.

Crane is making use of Bruce's wardrobe, expensive shaving kit, cologne collection. It's Crane's way of saying he's finally won against the Batfamily, his life long enemies.

Crane tries his best to access most of the Batfamily's weapons, but can't, the evidence vault is another thing entirely, and Crane finds his old Scarecrow suit and the pieces of his old scythe.

"Computer, do you have a dossier on all of the high-level criminals in Gotham?" Crane muses as he tries to break into different sections of the Batcave.

"Affirmative" the Batcomputer replies.

"Lovely, is there a file labelled 'Jonathon Crane' or 'Scarecrow'?" Crane asks the Batcomputer.

"Affirmative" the Batcomputer replies.

"Play the file" Crane tells the Batcomputer, Crane lounges back in the seat at the Batcomputer.

"After-mission report, Ellie Bishop, listed as 'Falcone Incident'" the Batcomputer informs Crane. Crane smirks at the memory of fighting against Ellie that night, Ellie overpowering his fear toxin.

"It's been a long night, a long year, but it's finally come to an end" Ellie's voice speaks, it sounds younger, the voice of an 18 year old, and not the 25 year old present Ellie. "I've come to conclude after this evening that Jonathon Crane mostly does his work through the use of proxies, usually drugged into compliance. He never really engaging in combat himself, as can be evidenced by how easily I defeated him tonight. And now that his fear toxin has no effect on me, his threat is minimal" Ellie's report informs Crane.

Crane's hand scrunches in anger at those words. He has the whole city eating out of the palm of his hand, and yet he gets angry at the report from an 18 year old girl. A girl who he has under his complete control.