|Chapter 7.| Man-Bat.|

———————
|Chapter 7.| Man-Bat.|
———————

Isabella BishopI got the package you sent for me

Isabella Bishop
I got the package you sent for me.

Isabella Bishop
We're going to have serious words when I get home missy.

Ellie looked over the texts from Isabella. Ellie may not have completely thought through sending Jason to meet up with Dick and Isabella. In her haste to avoid Dick she had created another problem.

"Problem?" Constance asked her daughter.

"I may have just created an awkward situation for Isabella" Ellie informed her mother. She slipped her phone away into the Warbird suit.

Warbird, Constance and Luke were hunting down Man-Bat before the serum got stronger in his blood and turned him into something worse than he already is now. They had tracked him in the direction of the woods behind Wayne Manor, there were a number of cave systems around the area. Only one big enough for the Man-Bat to use, the second entrance to the Batcave, luckily they could lock it at the other end, so Man-Bat was trapped.

The three stood at the cave mouth with their flashlights pointed into the cave. A loud shriek from something large echoed from inside the cave.

"Well this is definitely the right place" Constance informed them. Only a bat the size of Man-Bat could make a sound like that. "Are you sure we all have to head in there?" Constance asks her daughter.

"Mom, it's only a cave" Warbird sighs at her mother.

"With a huge bat inside it" Luke reminded Ellie. "I know that it's Dr Langstrom, but who knows what is actually left of Kirk and how much of Man-Bat has taken over" Luke poses the question to Ellie.

"We can't just leave him like this" Warbird tells Luke. "He's a threat to the city. Not to mention that he's our friend. He killed Francine by accident it wasn't on purpose" Bruce had seen it happen and he informed Ellie that it was an accidental killing.

"But it means following after Langstrom into a dark cave in the dead of night" Luke reiterated that he did not think that this was a good idea at all. Luke raised his flashlight. "You're sure that this is really necessary?" Luke questioned Ellie once again.

"You can stay out here on your own if you want" Warbird tells Luke. In the pitch black. In the middle of the woods. Alone.

Constance checked her gun and then the two Bishop women slowly started into the cave mouth. Luke looked around hesitantly and then decided he would be safer with Ellie and Constance rather than on his own.