|Chapter 44.| Red Hood.|

———————
|Chapter 44.| Red Hood.|
———————

By the time the Titans had cleared out all of the houses on their lists it was already too late

By the time the Titans had cleared out all of the houses on their lists it was already too late. Five adults, all wearing red hoods over their heads entered the Bank of Gotham, and blew themselves up with the entirety of the GCPD outside.

Dick was in a grave mood by the time he had gotten back to the Batcave. He blamed himself for not working out the clue that Red Hood had left for him faster. Dick thought that if he had moved a little quicker then those adults would still be alive, and the kids found tied up in the parking garage wouldn't all be orphans right now.

The Batfamily were all waiting for Dick when he got back. Luke was busy working at the Batcomputer, trying to dig up any information he could find on Red Hood. Constance and Alfred were training. Bruce was waiting to inflict his opinion on Dick. And the two sisters were looking through Joker archives to see if there was some match to the current Red Hood.

Dick saw that Bruce was waiting for him. "I don't want to hear it" Dick barked at Bruce. Both Bruce and Ellie had warned Dick that this seemed like a trap, that this Red Hood seemed to know how they thought.

"I gathered" Bruce muttered. "However, I feel it bares repeating" Bruce snapped at Dick. Dick wasn't the only person blaming himself, Bruce was blaming Dick for not being cautious enough.

"People fucking died. I know that's my fault. But what the fuck did you do to help?!" Dick shouted at Bruce. Dick was getting tired of Bruce dictating that everyone else was failing from the comfort of his fucking wheelchair. Dick was the one out on the streets, fighting, every night.

Everyone else had stopped to watch the two argue.

"I warned you not to rush out without thinking" Bruce posed back to Dick. "You are putting the need to protect us against the need to bring down Red Hood. It is a noble sentiment, however ultimately incorrect" Bruce educated his former sidekick.

"That's where we disagree. I hate that people died tonight. But no part of me is happier that it was strangers, and not my family" Dick informed Bruce. He could never separate emotion from duty like Bruce, and Dick prided himself on that.

Ellie was tired of breaking the two of them up.

"Come on" Constance shouted to the two men. "We've been through worse and we've always caught the bad guy" Constance reminds the two men. "We will catch Red Hood, and he'll pay for what he's done" Constance tries to ca the tension between Dick and Bruce.

"I rather agree" Alfred added. "In fighting has never aided us previously" Alfred tells Dick and Bruce. He had been dealing with the arguing between the two, longer than anyone else.