|Chapter 23.| Pathological.|

———————
|Chapter 23.| Pathological.|
———————

Dick and Rose returned to the tower

Dick and Rose returned to the tower. They had only made it so far in the car before they were attacked by Dr Light. He had blown Dick's car up, and had nearly killed Dick and Rose. It seemed Dr Light was making a play for all of the old Titans, Donna, Hank and Dawn were coming to San Francisco.

The alarm went off inside the apartment, Donna had put the wrong code in too many times on the keypad outside the apartment building.

Dick brought up the security feed of the camera pointing at the door. "Guess you changed the code?" Donna asked unhappily to the camera. Hank and Dawn looked equally as bemused as Donna.

Dick wanted to get them out of here as soon as possible, they didn't need to know who Rose really was, they were here for Dr Light and that was it. Dick didn't need them involved with Deathstroke, it was his mess to clean up more than it was theirs.

Dick pressed at the Batcomputer keyboard and let them in.

The three had only packed a few days worth of stuff between them. All of them had been attacked, along with Dick and Isabella.

As the three former Titans stepped off the elevator they had the same flood of awful memories that Isabella had. They never wanted to come back to Titans Tower, and now they had to. Donna especially hated this place.

The new Titans met the old ones.

"You guys have no idea how much this place misses you" Rachel smiles, before hugging Dawn.

"This place huh?" Dawn giggles back as she hugged Rachel back.

"Mostly just me" Rachel agrees.

"Me too" Gar told them. They all got reintroduced with one another. "Kory didn't come with you?" Gar asked Donna, they had left together when the Titans departed.

"She sort of vanished" Donna says. The last she had seen Kory was when they took down Shimmer. "She's not answering her phone. She mentioned she wanted to see Florida. I just assumed she wasn't a fan of the big goodbye and made an Irish exit" Donna tells Rachel. Kory wasn't exactly a pushover. She had superpowers.

Dick walked into the living room. "Were you followed?" was all that Dick said to them after three months.

Hank snorts. "We shell gamed before we knocked. Covered our tracks" Hank knew how to shake someone following him if he had to, no one did, but just in case they all took precautions.