|Chapter 26.| Death's Toll.|

———————
|Chapter 26.| Death's Toll.|
———————

Another goon screamed as he thrown through the wall of his apartment

Another goon screamed as he thrown through the wall of his apartment. He was trying to crawl away, until a heeled boot was pressed onto his back. No matter how had he tried to crawl away, the person holding him in place was strong.

Dick crouched down and sighed. "Now, the lady asked you a question, and she's not always in such a good mood" Dick informs one of Deathstroke's old informants.

Ellie pressed her heel into the man's spine. "Where is Deathstroke?!" Ellie barked at the man again. She was being restrained for now, but her patience wore thin pretty quickly with the other informants. They had to ring an ambulance for them before they left them alone.

"I-I don't know" the man sobbed into his cheap flooring.

Ellie used her boot to roll the thug over. Ellie pressed her boot against the man's chest. "Now why don't I believe that? See, I have a guy who's very good with computers, and he tells me that you've had regular payments to your bank account, coincidentally they coincide with major arson crimes in Chicago" Ellie put together the pieces. "You have a handler, the same handler as Deathstroke, that gets me to him" Ellie tells the man.

Ellie grabbed the man by his sweater and then threw him into another wall. Ellie pinned her arm across his throat. "Now I want a name" Ellie barked at the man.

Dick watched as Ellie interrogated the man. "I would tell her what she wants to know. The last few guys we talked to ended up in the emergency room" Dick informs the man.

There was the man Ellie had thrown out the window, he had a grapple line attached to his ankle. There was the man who's hand she had shattered. The woman who's leg, Ellie had shattered.

"What's it to ya" the man said with a sort of new confidence about himself. Ellie gave him a quick cross punch that dislocated the man's jaw. She kneed him in the stomach. And Ellie flipped him over onto his back and knocked him out.

Dick sighed tiredly. "Well he's not going to be any good now" Dick informs Ellie. She keeps brutalising the informants and then they couldn't speak.

Ellie glares at him. "If he didn't give up the information already, then he wasn't going to" Ellie tells Dick. She had enough experience with enhanced interrogations to know this canary wasn't whistling.

"Fine" Dick agreed. "Where's the next one?" Dick asked Ellie, they were already down the rabbit hole with this plan, they might as well finish the list off.

Ellie look at her phone just as it started to ring. "Yeah, Luke?" Ellie asked her friend.

"Jason's suit tracker just came online. You're not going to like where" Luke informed Ellie.