|EXILE.| Chapter 14.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 14.|
———————

It was fucking amazing for Jason

Jason and Isabella were making out on the Living Room couch. Jason's hands are on the bare skin of her waist, where her shirt had hiked up slightly.

Isabella was straddling Jason's waist, her arms wrapped around Jason's neck. Jason loved it when she did that, it made them look like some cheesy Tumblr couple. The 'I wish I had a relationship like this' sketches.

It occurred to Jason that he was slowly becoming one of those sappy guys, that's always happy. He was Jason Todd. He would brood with everyone else, but be happy around Isabella.

Jason didn't know what happened on the trip, but he was glad that it happened. Whoever or whatever she went to see had completely changed her mind.

One moment they were both dancing around even speaking to each other, scared one would reject the other, and now Isabella was all over him.

It was a long few days when they were avoiding each other. A longer few days when Isabella had left for her trip.

And Jason was glad that they were putting off sex, he didn't just want one night, he wanted all of the nights.

Jason's lips were starting to chap, he and Isabella were making out that much lately. They had been seizing any opportunity, an empty house, to mack on each other. And Jason wasn't complaining in the slightest.

They had agreed not to rub it in anyone's faces. They didn't want to be like Dick and Ellie used to be, going at it all over the place, so they waited until they were alone.

At least they knew that Ellie was okay with their relationship, she was in charge downstairs and over all things to do with the vigilante work, if she didn't mind then they were good to go. They didn't care much about anyone else's opinion.

And Jason had to be extra mindful not to spill any secrets of the Batcave to Isabella, as he still thought she wasn't a part of it. And Isabella had to keep up the ruse, and not let Jason know she was Valkyrie, it was still a pretty big secret for her to tell Jason, and she wasn't ready yet.

Neither of them gave it too much consideration, they just kept kissing.

Jason moans as Isabella bites his bottom lip. Jason would never had suspected Isabella to be into such a thing. Not that Jason minded at all.

"God, I've wanted to do that for such a long time" Isabella tries to catch her breath. Isabella had spent long enough admiring Jason's lips. Isabella then presses her lips against Jason's again.