|Chapter 28.| Jason and Isabella.|

———————
|Chapter 28.| Jason and Isabella.|
———————

Ellie supported Jason while they walked into the Tower

Ellie supported Jason while they walked into the Tower. Dick and Hank had to both support Connor, who was still dying from the Kryptonite bullets inside his body.

Jason didn't have any serious injuries thankfully. There were a couple of face injuries and a lot of bruising where he had been beaten by Deathstroke. The fact that Jason had been silent since they had left the plaza worried Ellie more than his physical injuries, Ellie was starting to worry more about psychological scars.

Isabella spotted Jason and straight away she tackled him in a hug that almost knocked the both of them, and Ellie over.

Jason was slow to hug her back. Jason had never expected to see Isabella again, he thought that Deathstroke would kill him.

"Why don't you go and get Jason cleaned up?" Ellie suggests to Isabella, it was obvious that Isabella wasn't going to let Jason out of his sight. "Me and Dick need to have a word in private" Ellie gave that sarcastic smile that told Dick that he was in trouble.

Dick had hoped the fact that they got Jason back would get him off the hook. He had run off on his own and almost gotten himself killed, and he had gambled on Deathstroke's honour outweighing his rage, and he had lost that bet.

"Shit" Jason commented when he noticed the flames forming in Ellie's eyes.

"What did he do?" Isabella asked Jason as they left the older couple. Jason was still limping from his tracker being ripped out of his leg.

"Fuck if I know" Jason tells Isabella. Isabella opened Jason's door and led him over to his bed. "I think he was going to give himself over for me. It looked like he was surrendering" Jason tells Isabella causally.

He let himself fall back on the bed. His body aching from being tied to a chair for nearly twenty four hours, and the beatings, and that Deathstroke had cut the tracker out of Jason's leg.

"He surrendered himself for you?" Isabella asked in shock. Dick and Jason barely got along, and suddenly Dick is playing martyr? Something was going on there.

"Yeah, lucky Ellie dropped in when she did, or we'd both be dead" Jason comments. "And lucky that Connor caught me" Jason looked out of his bedroom window, seeing the skyscraper flashing by, as if he were falling again.

"You're lucky that Ellie came to help. What were you thinking going after Deathstroke on your own?" Isabella asked as she took off Jason's Robin suit.