|EXILE.| Chapter 19.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 19.|
———————

Christmas was easily the favourite holiday in Wayne Manor

Christmas was easily the favourite holiday in Wayne Manor. Isabella loved every single thing about Christmas.

Isabella loved hanging all of the decorations in the Manor, and all of the decorations throughout the city. They brightened up the city for a month, when Gotham was usually so dark.

Isabella loved the feeling of snow against her face, and the way it numbed her hands when she picked it up.

She loved the Christmas drinks and food, the ones that were season to December.

Isabella loved giving presents to people the most, gathering everyone together on Christmas Day, and seeing the looks on their faces when they opened a present bought with love.

Isabella skipped merrily through the Manor. She had the bags of recently bought presents under her arms. Isabella loved the feeling of having all of her Christmas shopping completed, especially the gift bought for the awkward to buy for people.

Isabella had bought her Father a pair of cuff links, they're not the fancy ones he's used to, but Isabella had his initials engraved on them. Isabella bought Dick a sweater. Alfred a war medal, he collected war memorabilia. Barbara a locket, a picture of her and Luke inside. She had made Luke a bunch of gizmos in her engineering lab. She had bought Ellie a signed copy of 'To Kill A Mockingbird', her favourite book. Constance a badge from Gotham City's first police department. Jordan an antique car miniature.

Then she had really outdone herself with what she had bought Jason. The first printed issue of the new Robin comic book, featuring Jason's Robin. A personalised basketball jersey, with his name across the back. A a miniature model of his motorbike, that he could assemble and paint himself.

Isabella felt very proud of all that she had bought.

Isabella even picked up some mistletoe, and she was going to discreetly put it above Jason's doorway, and accidentally run into him.

Isabella did find that when she was putting up her mistletoe, she couldn't help but think of Josie. She would be spending her Christmas locked inside the Metahuman prison cell in GCPD lockup. Josie couldn't even spend time with her mother, no visitors. The prison dampened her powers, so it was the best place for Josie right now.

The GCPD had decided to charge Josie with the murder of that business man, and brand her as a Maximum Security candidate for Arkham Asylum. The GCPD were holding her for trial, and they were still holding Maroni as well.