|Chapter 82.| He Might Be Right.|

———————
|Chapter 82.| He Might Be Right.|
———————

Things have been strained between Crane and Jason since the drugging incident

Things have been strained between Crane and Jason since the drugging incident. Jason only saved Crane's life back at GothCorp because he's dependant on the drugs now to function.

Facing Isabella like that took a lot out of Jason. Not just because his body is now completely covered in bruises, but because she wanted to fight him, and she didn't hold back for a second, meaning that the hatred she feels for Jason seems to be overpowering any other feelings she may have for him.

Crane has them hiding out in some dank warehouse. The only place that they can afford to hide in now that they have no henchmen working for them. It's the only place that they can manage to fortify right now, the Titans have wiped out most of their operation.

Crane is busy jackhammering in the ground when Jason limps back into the warehouse. Jason feels like his body is shutting down from withdrawal from the inhaler drug, but his memories are coming back just like before, and Jason hates that he's remembering all of the good and the bad memories of his life, it's confusing for him.

"You're back" Crane smiles to Jason, thinking that he had left for good when he had been gone for almost a day. Crane holds his arms open wide for Jason. "Come on, bring it in" Crane offers a hug to Jason.

Jason has to hold himself up on a concrete pillar, his body still weakened from the poison that Crane fed him, Jason is slowly regaining his strength, but not fast enough to be able to run from Dick Grayson and the other Titans.

Jason's body twitches. "I need another inhaler" Jason demands of Crane. As he speaks of the drug his mind is flashing images of training with Ellie in the Batcave.

Crane hmphs. "Well, you're going to have to cook it yourself. I'm fresh out" Crane tells Jason. Crane's entire batch of the inhaler drug was lost in the raid on GothCorp.

Jason looks past Crane, to a large canister of toxin. "What about that?" Jason demands of Crane, Jason just needs something to take the edge of the fear filled memories that Jason keeps experiencing, he misses the clarity that the Lazarus energy gives him.

"That is too concentrated" Crane informs Jason. "Deadly in its uncut form" Crane wouldn't want to for killing his only defender with his greatest weapon.

Jason's body shivers again as it craves for more of the drug. "This is a fuck show" Jason growls to Crane.

Jason starts to leave, knowing that there is nothing for him with Crane anymore, as he has nothing that Jason needs anymore. And Jason doesn't need a weak psychopath holding him back anymore.