|EXILE.| Chapter 32.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 32.|
———————

The GCPD were very pleased to have Mr Freeze in custody once again, the man who had helped butcher most of the GCPD officers that night at Wayne Manor

The GCPD had opted to keep him in the cell that Luke had built, they figured that Bat-tech was a lot more reliable than old fashioned prison cells.

The GCPD had found a whole lab filled with victims further inside GothCorp. Mr Freeze hadn't experimented on them, so they were saved and returned home to their families. It didn't make up for the many victims Mr Freeze had killed, but some saved was better than no one saved.

That was one of the major villains taken down. The Batfamily still had Poison Ivy, Black Mask and Harvey Dent to deal with. And the Batfamily had no idea about Lady Arkham, only Ellie had learned of that secret so far.

Isabella felt like she was on a high, it was the first time she had led a mission to take down a supervillain. It was like electricity coursing through her system. It was an adrenalin high.

Back at the Batcave, Bruce and Luke are awaiting Isabella and Jason.

"Well babe, we brought down Mr Freeze, and we didn't need to rip off his arm to do it" Jason both congratulated Isabella and himself. He was just happy he got to drive the Batmobile.

"I think the credit of bringing down of Mr Freeze should be given to Luke" Isabella tells Jason. Both of them smile at Luke. "Without the XE tech we'd be dead right now" Isabella tells Luke.

"It was my pleasure to make Freeze suffer" Luke tells Isabella. And he would suffer being away from his wife for the rest of his life, and Luke didn't have any sympathy for the villain.

"He'll see justice" Isabella promises Luke. "If the GCPD don't end up killing him" Isabella says. The members of the GCPD adored Jim Gordon. And no one would get away with his murder for long.

"Good riddance" Bruce comments without emotion. As long as Isabella or Jason didn't kill Mr Freeze, he didn't care. Jim Gordon was a long time friend of Batman's. And Jim Gordon had been there for Bruce, the night his parents were murdered by Joe Chill.

Bruce cleared his throat and brought up the news feed on tonight's news. Images of the city destroyed, by the Batmobile no less. "Care to explain?" Bruce asks Jason calmly.

"All part of the learning experience" Jason tried weakly. "I got us there didn't I?" Jason tells them all.

"You call that driving?" Isabella giggles to her boyfriend, there was one point when they were dragging a telephone pole behind them for a mile or so.