|Chapter 25.| Unleashed.|

———————
|Chapter 25.| Unleashed.|
———————

Ellie felt different as she woke up the next morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ellie felt different as she woke up the next morning. She didn't feel the weight of everything on her shoulders for once, she didn't feel the obligation of the suit, of finding Falcone, of lying to Dick and her family. She felt free of all of it.

Ellie felt like an average teenage girl for the first time in months, and it was an almost scary feeling at first, but a wash of calm rolled over her body as she knew she had time to relax before she had to go to school. She knew she didn't really need to go for her usual five mile run before school or check in at the Clocktower, because they were things she chose to do.

Ellie let herself glide out of bed in her pyjamas and walk over to the mirror. Ellie did the same thing as she did getting ready for school every morning.

Ellie brushed out her hair so it was straight and soft. Then she would usually pull it up into a ponytail, but today she decided to keep her hair down and just pushed it behind her ears instead. It framed her face and made her look good, she alway pulled her hair up to keep it out of her face.

Ellie put on her uniform. Her skirt was a little higher than usual. She left a couple of buttons open at the top of her shirt. Ellie put on some of the perfume that she reserved for her dates with Dick.

Ellie sat down at her mirror and put on some light makeup. She was really feeling the look today in her head. She never wore makeup unless it was a special occasion. But today there wasn't that nagging voice in her head saying 'only sluts go to school with their faces caked in makeup'.

Instead of her Mary Jane school shoes, Ellie put on some black heeled boots that would pass since the other girls at school wore them.

The only different between them and Ellie is that Ellie had more money than they did. And Ellie thought it was about time that she started spending it.

As Ellie looked at herself in the mirror she noticed her eyes flash amber for a second. Only a second.

"Ellie Bishop, you are awesome" Ellie complimented herself. Ellie had never given herself over to the wild girl phase most of her classmates were going through. Her big rebellion was sleeping with a police officer and pissing off her mother at the same time.

Ellie started to wonder why she had caged herself up so much. Modesty was for people a hundred years ago who were afraid to show off their bodies. Ellie was tired of holding herself back. Ellie was tired of being whatever everyone expected her to be.

Ellie got up and quickly brushed her teeth in the bathroom before jogging down the stairs to the living room.

Ellie immediately caught the attention of everyone sat at the kitchen table. Constance and Jordan didn't quite know what to make of Ellie's new transformation. Bridget was watching Ellie in delight.