|Chapter 75.| Lady Vic Pt.3

———————
|Chapter 75.| Lady Vic Pt.3.|
———————

Dick hacked the GCPD database to get the audio file from Barbara, she wasn't going to willingly give it over to Dick, and he got tired of waiting for Ellie to come home, even though the moment he had hacked the file Ellie walked into the Batcave w...

Dick hacked the GCPD database to get the audio file from Barbara, she wasn't going to willingly give it over to Dick, and he got tired of waiting for Ellie to come home, even though the moment he had hacked the file Ellie walked into the Batcave with Gar.

Dick has set up the speakers through the Batcave so he can listen to the audio tape.

Dick has seen Ellie pick out the most delicate information from just listening to an audio file, and now he's going to try and do the same thing, Bruce tried to teach Dick the skill during his training, but it never sunk in.

"What're you doing?" Gar questions Dick. Gar is eager to learn whatever he can from Dick. Dick having been the one who has led Gar through all of his training.

Ellie smiles knowing what Dick is going to do. Ellie has never seen Dick successfully pull off a audio reading, so this should be interesting.

"You're feeling brave today?" Ellie smiles, she's going to sit back and let Dick take the lead on this one.

Dick's smile falters. "I was hoping you would..." Dick realises that Ellie has no intention of doing this for Dick, and that Dick has to learn how to do these things, and Ellie wants him to be as best prepared as possible.

"...nope" Ellie sits back with Gar.

Gar watches intently. "What's he doing?" Gar asks Ellie in a whisper. He's never seen Dick do this before.

"Dick has an audio file from Barbara. Bruce has this training method he used to teach us. Every sound gives you a piece of information that you didn't know before" Ellie explains to Gar. "It's not just about what you hear moving and speaking, but how you hear things reacting with one another, and sometimes it's what you don't hear" Ellie informs Gar.

Dick starts playing the audio tape. The sound of opera music, the sound of the slaughter happening. Dick listens to the tape through a few times.

"The killer was 12 feet North East of the surgeon. Knife throw" Dick tells Ellie and Gar.

"What? A 12 foot precision targeted throw?" Gar scoffs, thinking it's impossible. Ellie shrugs and listens to the tape along with Dick.

Dick continues to listen.

"Someone was sliced across the back. Our killer has the ability to kill quickly, but savours the victim's pain" Dick deduces from the sound. The strikes are purposeful, and the killer has the ability to immediately kill, but instead chooses to maim, so she can enjoy the slow deaths.