|EXILE.| Chapter 17.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 17.|
———————

Isabella stretched her arms out when she woke up

It brought a smile to Isabella's face, when she thought about how well her and Jason's date had gone the night previous. Isabella still couldn't believe that Jason had planned such a nice date.

Isabella had half expected takeout, and a night of Jason groping her.

But he had actually really impressed her.

Isabella had even started wearing one of his teeshirts to sleep in. He had given it to her, and told her to dream of him. And that was pretty cute.

Isabella's phone buzzed on the night stand. "Please don't be from the Batcave?" Isabella sobs to herself. Bruce would no doubt want to debrief about the Josie situation. Josie had disappeared last night before Isabella had a chance to talk to her.

Isabella picks up her phone. "Damn it" Isabella cursed to herself. Bruce had called a meeting in the Batcave.

Isabella quickly jumped out of bed. Isabella brushed her teeth. Then Isabella went to her closet, opens the fake panel at the back, and pulled out her Valkyrie suit.

Isabella pulled on the suit, to hide her identity from Jason. It had gone past her not trusting it, now she just didn't know how to tell him without pissing him off.

Valkyrie headed through the Manor, down into Bruce's Office, and then down into the Batcave.

Valkyrie wanted to get this over and done with quickly, and then she could get on with her day. Isabella had earmarked the day to try and find Josie.

The elevator opens to the Batcave. Isabella was starting to hate having to come down to the Batcave all of the time. She had started to understand why Dick had given it all up.

Everyone was already gathered around the Batcomputer.

"Finally" Ellie muttered, it had taken Isabella long enough to get down here.

Isabella had hoped that a night of romance with Roman would have put her in a good mood. Clearly that wasn't the case.

"Let's just get this over with" Valkyrie responds. Valkyrie stands with her arms crossed, waiting for the debriefing to begin.

Bruce was playing with his chemistry set, he was still playing around with the airborne formula from Josie, probably looking for any way to integrate it with the Bat-tech. It was possible the compound could be used as some sort of truth serum, in the right hands.