|Chapter 55.| Meredith Bishop.|

———————
|Chapter 55.| Meredith Bishop.|
———————

Knocking came at Wayne Manor's door early on a Saturday morning

Knocking came at Wayne Manor's door early on a Saturday morning. Like early enough that no one was awake, not even the butler, or those who trained early in the morning.

Connor had been the one to hear the knocking thanks to his superheating, and he jogged down the stairs in his pyjama pants and black teeshirt to the door.

Connor opened the door and squinted against the rising son shining in his eyes. He could clearly make out the figure of a woman, middle aged, and a confident smile across her face.

"Now are you Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd?" The woman asks of Connor

"Now are you Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd?" The woman asks of Connor. The woman knew someone so handsome had to be one of the boys that she had heard so much about.

"Excuse me?" Connor questioned the woman. Being compared to Jason Todd at the moment was like the highest insult that could be spoken in this house.

The woman let herself into the Manor, dropping her duffel bag as she admired the house.

"Who are you?" Connor asks of the woman. He needed to know if he was about to enter a fight or something, as this woman might just be breaking into the Manor.

"Little sis didn't say that I was coming?" The woman questions the boy.

"Little sis?" Connor wasn't too sure who that could be. Ellie and Isabella had two older sisters, one was dead, and the other was in Africa. "Alexis?" Connor questioned the woman, she looked older than Connor thought she would.

The woman laughs. "No, she's one of my nieces" the woman tells Connor. "My name is Meredith. Meredith Bishop. My little sister is Constance" Meredith tells Connor.

"Oh, that makes sense, Constance doesn't actually live here" Connor informs the woman. Ellie and Isabella owned the Manor. "She lives in the city with her husband" Connor tells Meredith, a little surprising that a family member didn't know this.