|Chapter 19.| The Cavalry.|

———————
|Chapter 19.| The Cavalry.|
———————

Isabella and Jason were taking advantage of having no adult supervision

Isabella and Jason were taking advantage of having no adult supervision. Ellie, Bruce and Alfred were off with the Justice League chasing down some world ending evil. Luke was running Wayne Enterprises with Ellie away. And Constance was at work and wouldn't be coming around to the Manor until the evening, and she would only be stopping by on her way home to Jordan.

Jason mounted his motorbike at the top of grand staircase, he could do whatever he wanted when Bruce and Alfred weren't around. Music was blaring through the house.

Then he shot off at the fastest speed he could push the motorbike too and went sailing down the staircase. Jason jumped off just in time land on the floor and not go skidding through the house like his motorbike.

Jason laughed as he sat up. "That was sick" Jason complimented his own skills.

The motorbike skidded to a stop just in front of Hank Hall and Dawn Granger. Both of them watching a kid being an idiot.

Hank sighed, knowing his luck this is who they had been sent to retrieve. "Let me guess. You're Jason Todd?" Hank asked the boy.

"Yeah" Jason replied. He pulled his helmet off and glared Hank down. "And who the hell are you?" Jason did take kindly to people walking into his house uninvited.

Neither of them batted an eyelid at Jason's aggression. They had both taken down more intimidating looking people before.

"I'm Dawn Granger. This is Hank Hall" Dawn introduced them to Jason. "Rachel sent us to find you and Isabella" Dawn tells Jason.

"Is little bird here?" Hank asked.

As if on cue Isabella came trotting out of the kitchen with two beers in her hand. All she was wearing was a teeshirt of Jason's that barely covered her.

Jason couldn't hide the proud smirk on his face.

Isabella only noticed the other two when she handed Jason a beer. "Hank? Dawn? What are you two doing here?" Isabella slowly stepped behind Jason to cover herself, the teeshirt was covering her to the top of her thighs but she was still embarrassed.

"Look our hunch is that Rachel wants us to find the woman you work for and not you two" Hank tells the two kids. Isabella and Jason were the sidekicks and not the main hero.

"I don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about" Jason played the confused teenager card. It came in handy when people asked about Warbird, it also came in handy when he was a kid and had to beg for food.