|Chapter 39.| The Importance Of Barbara Gordon.|

———————
|Chapter 39.| The Importance Of Barbara Gordon.|
———————

Warbird and Robin took the Batmobile to get to the Bank of Gotham faster

Warbird and Robin took the Batmobile to get to the Bank of Gotham faster. Both of them were worried about the members of the family that they had trapped inside the bank and what Poison Ivy might be doing to them.

They positioned themselves on the rooftop. A vent lead right down to the bank main floor and right down to where Ivy and everyone else had set up.

Robin made towards the vent but Warbird stopped him.

"Let's think about this before we go jumping in. This could still be a trap that Ivy is waiting to spring on us" Warbird tried to reason with Robin. Ivy was smart and she would have thought a few steps ahead.

Robin scoffs. "You're giving this tree hugger to much credit. She's a fucking plant brain and she has your mom" Robin argued back. Dick was too excited to get in and see the action that he wasn't thinking clearly. He was rushing into the situation again so that he could deal out pain.

"She was a doctor. And she's faced off against Bruce before" Warbird reminded the inexperienced one of the two of them. Ivy could out think Batman and lay traps for him. Ellie was right to be cautious when neither of them matched Bruce's skill.

"You're thinking about this too much" Robin laughed. "We're fucking superheroes. That plant won't be able to touch us because we're an amazing team" Robin laughed back to Warbird. He thought because he wore the Robin suit that he was now invincible and that just wasn't the case.

"We work best when we have a plan" Warbird snaps back to her boyfriend.

Robin grumbled and got up to his feet. He walked over to the vent and looked down it. "Well I'm going in. If you don't follow me I might fucking die" Robin said simply before he stepped forward and let himself fall down the vent.

"ROBIN" Warbird shouted after him, but he was already gone.

"Damming, Oracle I'm heading in. Robin's jumped in without a plan or seeing what we're up against" Warbird told the Batcave.

"What?!" Barbara shrieked.

"He's going to get himself killed if I don't follow after him. If I'm not out in forty minutes activate Bird Cage Protocol" Warbird informed the Batcave.

"What the hell is Bird Cage Protocol?" Barbara asked Ellie. Barbara had never heard of that protocol but it sounded new.

"Are you sure Eleanor?" Alfred asked, he being the only person other than Ellie who knew of the plan.

"We can't risk Ivy getting out into the city again. Confirmation Bruce/Constance" Ellie spoke the key phrase over the comms.