|Chapter 26.| The Grand Opening.|

———————
|Chapter 26.| The Grand Opening.|
———————

Ellie had never felt so free

Ellie had never felt so free. All day long people had actually be interested in everything that she did. Guys had been paying her attention. Girls had been asking her about her makeup choices (to which she referred them to Bridget's blog). She was walking down the hallways and people would hurry to get out of her way.

She didn't even feel so guilty that she had ignored her boyfriend all day, his texts, whenever she would see him in the halls she would start flirting with guys around her. She had the need to hurt him emotionally, and she didn't know why, but she also didn't care why either.

And now it was time for the big opening of the Clocktower. It was already trending on Twitter and blowing up Instagram. The Gotham news stations were already set up on the red carpet greeting celebrities.

Ellie knew they were there because it was the daughter of Bruce Wayne, but Ellie was the only one that mattered tonight, not some ghost of a legacy from her father.

Ellie had to be on point tonight. She let Bridget do her makeup first, all designed to make her eyes pop as they were her best feature.

Then Ellie decided she was going to flaunt tonight. So she put on a pair of black leather pants, a black lace crop top, strappy heels and a faux fur coat she stole from Bridget's wardrobe (she could never wear real fur. It's murder). And she let her hair fall naturally and curled it at the ends.

"How are we getting to the event?" Bridget asked her sister

"How are we getting to the event?" Bridget asked her sister. Bridget would be arriving in nothing less than a stretch limo or a nice convertible maybe.

Ellie smirked. "Don't worry. I have that covered" Ellie informed her sister. She had been getting along very well with Bridget today. "I may have dipped into my trust fund a little bit, but I figured it was time to splurge a little" Ellie lead Bridget out to the front of the house.