|Chapter 4.| Dick Grayson.|

———————
|Chapter 4.| Dick Grayson.|
———————

Of all of the people that Ellie could have run smack-dab into it had to be Dick Grayson

Of all of the people that Ellie could have run smack-dab into it had to be Dick Grayson. Ellie didn't even understand why Dick was at Gotham Academy. He wasn't a student here anymore.

He was a rookie police officer with the GCPD. He had graduated last year and was fresh out of the academy.

It seemed so unlikely that she would run into Dick on her first day back in school. There were hundreds of students at Gotham Academy so what were the odds that Ellie would run into the one person that she wasn't ready to see again.

And that she would also make a complete asshole of herself by running into Dick Grayson, bouncing off Dick Grayson and smacking her head off the floor in front of Dick Grayson.

A trip to the nurse's office was just what she needed on her first day. Now she was going to be that loser who hit her head on her first day.

Ellie felt her vision returning to her, and she was starting to hear the voices of the people around her. She felt more angry at herself that she had let herself pass out, now she was going to have to have the full scale interrogation from her parents when she gets home.

Judging by the medicinally clean smell that hung heavy in the air she was in the nurse's office. The posters about teenage health told her that it wasn't a doctors office or the hospital. That and she could hear the students outside the examination room moving around the school.

"-just seems to be a mild concussion. She should be fine in a couple of days. She just needs someone to stay with her to make sure she doesn't fall asleep" Ellie heard the old nurse telling someone. No doubt everyone was going to know by now.

"Thanks" a male voice replied. It was familiar but different from what Ellie remembered at the same time. "I'll make sure that her mom knows to take care of her".

"She's lucky to have a friend as good as you. Not many people would have carried her all the way across campus officer" the nurse cooed over Dick.

Ellie could've died right there and then. Dick didn't actually carry her across campus did he? With everyone watching them? God she was going to hear about this from everyone.

"I'm sure anyone else would have done the same thing in my position" Dick told the nurse.

"I'll leave you two alone for a minute, I'll have to call her next of kin to inform them of the accident" Jesus Constance was going to freak out. She was always the type of mother to overreact to the slightest little things.