|Chapter 2.| Barbara Gordon.|

———————
|Chapter 2.| Barbara Gordon.|
———————

Ellie looked around the sight of her old bedroom, Constance had kept the house even after they had moved to Metropolis

Ellie almost cringed at the bright pink walls that she had insisted on Constance painting for her when she was seven years old. The old band posters that she had up on her wall, all of them practically covering one of her walls with as many as she had. The white canopy bed against the back room. Pictures of her friends and family pinned by the window (Dick was cute with his messy hair when he was younger. Barbara used to dress like a geek, especially when she wore her glasses, now she wears dresses and wears contacts. Dick was funny with the gap in his front teeth from too many acrobatics accidents. Alfred with brown hair instead of grey).

It was going to need some serious redecorating at some point. This was the bedroom of a preteen girl and that wasn't Ellie anymore.

Ellie's room was in the attic, always had been. She was the last to be brought into the house and the attic he to be converted into Ellie's bedroom. It was easy when Dick would sneak into her bedroom, there was a tree outside her bedroom window that he could climb up easily.

Constance knew every time when Dick was sneaking into the house since the tree was also outside her bedroom on the second floor. That's why Constance would always make up the couch in the living room for Dick to sleep on. He lived at the Bishop house more often than he did with Bruce.

Everything was so simple the last time that she was in this room, she was with Barbara after their last day of school for the winter break.

It was the winter of 2011 and it would be Ellie's final winter in Gotham, or so she hoped.

Gotham has always been a place she could never step out of her father's shadow and she knew that she could use a new start, and she would get it when they left for Metropolis.

Constance was going to be working on the Superman task force and she would have a high up position and would gain valuable experience.

Unfortunately when they moved, it meant that she wouldn't get to see her friends as much as she did now. She wouldn't spend all her time with Barbara and Dick. She wouldn't have Dick around to protect her anymore like he always does. She wouldn't be able to turn to Alfred when she had an argument with her mom.

Barbara was the only one that she had been able to tell so far that she was leaving. She wouldn't be going back to Gotham Academy and she would be starting her new school in Metropolis come the new year.