Run Little Boy! Run!!

Zacznij od początku

"SO THE FIRST BARRIER WAS A PIECE OF CAKE?! HOW ABOUT THE SECOND? FALL AND YOU'RE OUT--!!" Cutting himself off when he saw someone with silver-white hair leapt without hesitance and dived into the second course, "AND DRAGOON DIVES IN LIKE NOTHING! WHAT IS THIS GIRL PLANNING?!"

Smirking at hearing the loud cries of surprise of the crowd; flipping in mid-air "Water Dragon Lock!" Whipping out her water chains, snapping to the nearest towers of crater. The aquatic chains ringing once snapped into the ground. Wrapping both around her wrist and giving them a harsh tug forward. Swinging her way through the trenches, feeling the winds howling in her ear at the speed she was going. Flying up, and blasting herself into the air, seeing Shoto under her. Freezing the tightrope and in a way skidding on it. The chrome teen realizing a shadow over his figure, glancing up to see the smirking girl. Scowling at her smile, 'This girl...!'

"WHAT A BEAST! DRAGOON SWINGS HER WAY THROUGH THE COURSE!" Clearly amped up at the show of performance, creating cheers from the audience at seeing this wild girl's action.

"So cool!" Aweing a seeing the Dragoon flying ahead now.

"Ochako-chan, we have to catch up." Reminded Tsuyu, seeing that the brunette stopped for second to gap at Koyuki. As she leapt onto the ropes. Crawling on fours, "Just a giant tightrope."

"Hee hee hee, here we go. My chance to make a splash!" A feminine giggles could be heard behind Ochako and Mina, making the two jump in surprise at their laughter. A girl with dark salmon hair, wearing many trinkets and nick-knacks around her body and shoes, a steampunk-like goggles over hers eyes. Smiling broadly out the course, "Time for my support items to get the spotlight! Take a look, all you national support companies! At the wire arrow and hover soles!"

"She's in the support course." Questioned Uraraka. Mina pointing out in shock at all the items, "Wait. She's allowed to have those things?!"

"You guys in the hero course also have practical battle training, don't you?" Bluntly pointing out to them in their skill of expertise, "In the interest of fairness, as long as they're items and costumes we develop ourselves using equipment's just fine! You might even say" With a pop, one of her gadgets launched a hook, securing her to the furthest base, "For the support course students. This is the greatest opportunity to show off our inventiveness and craftsmanship to the industry, hee hee hee!!"

While running with giddy laughter, leaping up high, "So, eyes on me, all you corporations out there!!"
"Check out my adorable babies!!"
"Wow! Let's chase her down!" As Uraraka and Mina joined the rest on the tightropes to get across, "So annoying! How's that fair!"
"The truth is, we've got all types trying to make it big here today, Easer Head." Surprisingly, Present Mic was calm about the topic of other classes. Aizawa ignoring the blonde hero, scowling at the many forms of teens stopping, "Why'd those idiots stop moving..."

"MEANWHILE THE LEADERS OF THE RACE MOVE ON UNDAUNTED!!" Referring to both Koyuki and Shoto now passing the second course and rushing for their third and final event. The two hero explosions popping behind them and an ash blonde on hot pursuit, "Not so fast!!"

"Here comes Firecracker!" Smiling broadly at the blonde's shouts.

Seeing the three ahead, "It's very likely my brother is also watching." Huffing, determined to catch up to the three, "I mustn't show him an unsightly performance!!" Whiling skidding on the ropes very rigidly, trying to keep balance on the thick ropes.

"LOOKS UNSIGHTLY TO ME!!"

"THE LEADS KEEP BREAKING AHEAD, WHILE THE REST OF THE PACK IS BUNCHED UP!" Spectating the rest, the crowd continued to cheer for those ahead of the rest, "OUR RACERS DON'T KNOW HOW MANY WILL GET TO MOVE ON, SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS AIM FOR FIRST PLACE!!"