The final block - Part 2

Start from the beginning

" these F.O.Es normal have no resistance or weaknesses , but now they can now deflect both physical and magical attacks ! " Fuuka exclaimed " and they just lowered your accuracy ! "

" tsk , fine ! " Minato pulled his evoker evoker and summoned both Decarabia and Forneus , enhancing Minako's speed and strength . Let loose , sister ! "

" I'm on it ! " Minako declared , before pointing the evoker to her head and pulling the trigger " Orpheus Telos ! "

" the rest of you , keep the F.O.E occupied ! " Minato said , just as he called both Helel and Lucifer

" oh ... alright ! "

Aigis and Akihiko were the first to strike the shadows down , with Akihiko blasting them with lightning while Aigis attacked them physically , the same formation was done repeatedly with Minato and Yukari , Mitsuru and Junpei and finally Ken . Despite this , they only managed to strike one of the shadows , because of their reduced agility . By then , Orpheus Telos hailed a wave of Magidoloans rain on the shadows . Just as Minato had anticipated , the two shadows that were not overwhelmed by their onslaught of attacks managed to protect themselves by casting a barrier that protected them from Orpheus Telos , and only one shadow was . The three arms all raised their swords in unison , and just as they did a black vortex was created in the middle of the hall between them . The vortex suddenly erupted in a massive explosion , knocking the Persona users far into the wall .

" what ... what was ... that ... ? " Yukari stuttered as she tried to stand back up

" man ... I feel ... very sluggish ... " Junpei could barely stand

" that ... that attack ... " Akihiko clutched his head as his vision blurred .

" everyone ! You absolutely can't be hit by that attack again ! " Fuuka anxiously cried " one more strike from that , and you'll fall unconscious ! "

" fine then ... " Minato quickly commanded Aigis , as she saw that the attack didn't affect her " Ai ! Activate Orgia Mode ! Since you're unaffected by the attack , hold the F.O.Es up while we heal ! "

" understood , limiters released ! " Aigis charged toward the shadows " Initiating summoning sequence ! "

" everyone , use a chewing soul ! " Minato said as he used one to relieve his mind , before turning to Minako " are you ready ? "

" I can't summon Orpheus Telos for the rest of the night ! " Minako anxiously exclaimed " I already used him once before this fight! "

" I ... I see ... " Minato racked his brain for answers " then cast an invincibility barrier on us ! "

" okay ! " Minako called both Vinshu and Ananta

In an effort to keep the F.O.Es occupied , Aigis called Paladion , and had him stab into one of the shadows . However , the other two struck her with lightning , forcing her on her feet , before the F.O.E that she was attacking struck her with the sword , knocking her back to the wall . The three F.O.Es struck her with lightning in unison , but she was saved thanks to Minako's invincibility spell . At that time , Minato had realized that , had he commanded Akihiko to lower the evasion of the team with his Persona , they would've struck down more of them with Minako's Orpheus Telos , but the dark place and the tension of the battle made him make a hasty offense . He looked at Minako , and saw that she was ready to take the lead , so he nodded to her , and she stepped forward .