Master of Hypnotism - Part 2

In the back alley of Tatsumi port island , the coffins were filling the place . Suddenly , one coffins shown brightly , before disappearing , revealing a confused man on the ground . He looked around at the many coffins , then at the moon . It was like he woke up in some kind of alternate dimension . In the quiet night , he heard footsteps echoing from between the coffins , and his body froze in place as he saw three figures approaching him . It was a shirtless guy with tattooed chest , a guy carrying a laptop case and wearing glasses , and a girl dressed in gothic maid outfit .

" the ... the hell ?! " he said " who're you guys ?! What is this place ?! What's going....?! "

" enough ! " the shirtless man said impatiently " you're Akira Yoshida , aren't you ? "

" wh—what ?! How do you know my name ?! "

" we know more than your name , dumbass ! " the guy with a case approached him with a copy of his ID and post code " these are yours , right ? "

" what ?! How do you ... oh ! Oh shit ! Oh shit ! The rumors are true ?! You're from that website ?! "

" yeah ... then I guess we don't need any introductions " the guy turned to his shirtless partner " Takaya ... Let's get this over with "

" wh—why ?! What did I do ?! "

" we don't care what you did " the shirtless guy took out a revolver and pointed it at the now panicked man " your death was requested by our client ... that's all . Consider yourself ... unlucky "

" n—no ! PLEASE ! NO !!! "

" you squeal most magnificently ! Such raw emotions ! "

The guy shot him multiple times , before putting his gun away . The guy laid on the ground , his horrified expression is forever frozen on his dead face .

" we're done here , Jin " the shirtless guy turned to his comrades , before noticing the girl looking at the moon " Chidori ? Do you sense something ? "

" disturbance " she said

" well duh ! " the guy with the case shrugged " tonight is a full moon night , they run rampant now even as we speak "

" the shadow is weakening . Someone is fighting it "

" what ?! "

When Minato came to , he found himself lying on a bed

When Minato came to , he found himself lying on a bed . His vision was blurry and he could barely focus on what he was doing . As he tried to strain his memory to remember what happened , a distorted voice echoed in his head ...

" eMbRACe yOUr WiSHES ... fULfilL yUoR deSIRes "

" m—my ... what ? " Minato felt his mind weakening against the voice that forcefully rang like a gong in his ear .

" YUoR lOVeR hAS heR ARms oPeN FOr yUO ... dO IT tO hEr , sHe wANtS it "

" my ... I ... I have no ... no lover ... I have no time for this ! "