Minato Arisato - part 3

" reveal the truth ... Lucia ! "

" come ! Caesar ! "

" I command thee , Penthesilea ! "

" c'mon , Koromaru ! let's do this , Kala-Nemi ! "

" I can do this , Io ! "

" that enemy is weak to fire ! "

" I got it ! Trismagistus ! "

" initiating summoning sequence ! "

" they're all fighting ... as one heart ... one soul ... for one purpose. They're all giving it their best so that we may surpass this ordeal like we have done many times before ... everyone , I will not fail you ! I'll save Minako and get us out of here all safe and sound ! I promise ! "

Minako stood there , paralyzed , as Takaya stood in front of her , with a murderous grin on his face , amd was pointing a gun at her

Minako stood there , paralyzed , as Takaya stood in front of her , with a murderous grin on his face , amd was pointing a gun at her . Her mind was screaming at her to move , but her muscles had completely stopped.

" checkmate " Takaya uttered , before firing the gun at her

It was all over , she was shot by her enemy , and now she was going to die . After coming this far , this was going to be her end . These thoughts were swarming through her mind in the single second the bullet was fired at her , but they were all severed when the bullet bounced off of her , as if it was reflected by an invisible force . She examined herself in confusion , and stared at Takaya's shocked expression . That was when she realized how she survived ...

" what ?! What just happened ?! How did you ... ?! "

" ha ! Take that , freak ! " Minako declared triumphantly , and blew a raspberry at Takaya

" I see ... so it's the Persona you were using ? " Takaya realized " I noticed that you use a wide variety of Personas , but apparently their abilities aren't the only thing you can borrow "

" so you realized it " Minako was counting on him not knowing that , but it was clear she wouldn't be able to keep that secret for long anyway .

" where's your team ? Don't tell me they left you here to fight alone , and when your opponent was the Reaper of all things ! "

" I was the one who ordered them to leave , as I could handle myself against the Reaper just fine . Besides , I figured you'd be smarter than to be near the Reaper and that both of you would be fighting Minato , but I should've known you're all pretty crazy and stupid from the beginning " Minako gave a sassy response

" you either don't know what you're talking about , or think we don't know what we're doing " Takaya grinned " you think I'd approach you carelessly knowing that a Reaper is on the lose ? Of course I know the Reaper would only target you ! I was supposed to keep you occupied while Jin rallies the shadows on your leader "