The culture festival - part 2

The twins had agreed that the mysterious pain and fever fit they were encountering were caused by the Dark Hour , and that they just needed to rest and stay away from the shadows and Tartarus and they would recover in time . However , as the week passed and preparations for the culture festival continued , the fits became more frequent , to the point that they would suffer from it at least twice a day and sometimes up to six times . Their friends were growing increasingly anxious for them , and they were growing anxious themselves , but there was no one who could have answered their questions .

" cosplaying ? " Fuuka pondered as she made her way with the twins to the school

" yeah " Minako nodded " after some debate , and when we heard your class is doing a play , we decided that ours would do a cosplay party , and maybe we could participate in the cosplaying "

" they wanted me to cosplay as Dalila , who is a sickly girl , even though I'm a boy ! " Minato grumbled while shooting a glare at his sister

" don't worry , your chocolate truffles are freshly baked "

" but who exactly are you cosplaying as ? "

" I'm cosplaying as Cosmos Luciana ! " Minako cheerfully and excitedly announced " she's my favorite character and I idolize her a lot ! She's the brave and determined knight who goes against what the entire universe demands of her to do what she believes is right ! Despite her cheerful attitude , Cosmos is struggling to control the darkness within her , and lives with the fear of it overtaking her , but she still has it in her heart to smile and look at the world around her with positive intents "

" wow ! That sounds great ! " Fuuka said " what about you , Minato ? "

" I'm gonna be Null Lucid " Minato sounded a little less enthusiastic about it " just because Minako insisted "

" but he resembles you in many ways ! " Minako insisted " he's calm and level headed , and always comes up with a plan to turn the tide to his favor when problems arise ... even though he isn't as short tempered as you—"

" you're missing the point ! " Minato yelled at her " Cosmos and Null are in love with each other ! You want our classmates to get the wrong idea ?!! "

" oh ... uh ... I haven't thought about that ... I just thought Null was your favorite character just like Cosmos was mine ? "

" it is ... but the situation is ... "

" oh don't worry , they're not really that famous so not all of our classmates will recognize them . The important thing is to be unique , right ? " Minako playfully tapped on his brother's shoulder before turning to Fuuka " what about you , Fuuka ? What's your role in the play ? "

" I'm not participating in the play directly , I'll just help move the equipments and set the stage ... but I hope they'll let me be the narrator "