Trapped - part 2

" the operation is still ongoing " Mitsuru talked with the chairman through her communication device " but I called to inform you that our mission has been interrupted by an unwelcomed guests . They can also use Persona , and they call themselves Strega "

" Strega ?! Hm ... I see ... " The chairman seemed to be thinking deeply about it " I'll look into it later "

" I regret to inform you that we fell into their trap , and now we're trapped in the military base . We will carry out the mission as best as we can , but we may not be able to escape later "

" Heh ... I understand " the chairman chuckled " I'll send someone to free you as soon as I can "

" Thank you ... I'll contact you again when ... Ahh!!! " Mitsuru suddenly screamed through the device before the connection dropped

" Kirijo-san ?! Kirijo-san ! " The chairman yelled anxiously , but no response was received

Minato found himself in such a bind , with the entire base crumbling over them and his team mates confused and scattered

Minato found himself in such a bind , with the entire base crumbling over them and his team mates confused and scattered . He had to calm them down despite being nervous himself . He told them that he could ask Fuuka for Minako's location , but he didn't need to , as Minako responded behind one of the crumbled walls " I'm okay ! Don't worry , I'm fine ! "

Koromaru rushed to the direction of the voice as soon as he heard and he began barking and jumping anxiously . "What happened ?! " Yukari cried as she tried to calm the dog

" that was probably Strega's plan . They're gonna blow the whole place up with us inside " Minato concluded

" you think they rigged this place with explosives ?! " Akihiko was shocked to hear that

" yes " Minato yelled at the wall which his sister was behind "  if only someone stayed close to the team ! What were you distracted with , anyway ? "

" I read something about building a powerful weapon back in the days of war , I thought we could use it to get rid of ... ahhh !!! " Minako suddenly screamed behind the wall

" sister ! " Despite not wanting to show how worried he was , Minato unconsciously ran toward the wall and bashed it with his fist anxiously " what happened ?! Minako ?!! "

" I'm ... I'm fine ... but the area around me is collapsing , we probably shouldn't stay in one place "

" I ... I see ... " Minato stopped to think about the situation for a second before saying " you keep going , I'll try to tell Fuuka to send Junpei to you ! "

" okay , but please be careful ! "

" the one who needs to be careful is you ! " Minato said just as the wall behind him crumbled ,  nearly trapping him and his friends " we'll get moving now , be careful ! "