Junpei Iori - Part 2

In the back alley of Tatsumi port island that night, three figures stood by themselves It was the two members of Strega who interrupted SEES last month , and with them stood Chidori . Takaya looked at the moon above them , and remarked that it will be a full moon tomorrow and the SEES will probably try to interfere with the shadow that appear that night .

" those bastards " Jin grumbled " to think they would survive the crumbling military base ! "

" it was only a matter of time before someone would rescue them from within the base , I was mostly counting on them getting blown by the explosives or crushed below the roof . It seems we have underestimated their coordination "

" but now that they survived , they're going to fight and possibly defeat the upcoming shadow ! "

" they're vulnerable " Chidori answered

" what ?! "

" I know the SEES weakness . It's their leader , the one who kept them organized during their battle last month . Once we capture him , their coordination will be thrown in jeopardy "

" then why isn't he here ?! " Jim yelled at her " why haven't you captured him ?! "

" capturing one of them will not be easy at the moment " Takaya interrupted " they're focused on preparing for the operation , we need to strike while they're vulnerable "

" they are vulnerable " Chidori nodded " their leader wants to meet me tomorrow , I'll have him under my thumb by tomorrow evening "

" how's it going , fellow hero ! Isn't it great to be a hero ! " Junpei greeted Minato with a stupid grin on his face

" alright , Junpei " Minato groaned " where did you hit your head this time ? "

" I haven't , I just like being a hero ! "

" actually , bro bro ... " Minako whispered what happened

" what ?! " Minato turned to her with shock " you exposed our secret and the Persona and everything ?! "

" what ? No " Minako shook her head " he was just bluffing about being a leader and I went along with it , we weren't talking about the Dark Hour or anything of the sort , right , Junpei ? Junpei ? "

Junpei had left for his room while the two were discussing .

" I can't be bothered by that now " Minato sighed " I'll be in my room "

" I'm going with Yukari and Fuuka to Paulownia mall " Minako stood up

" you do realize that tomorrow is a full moon , right ? "

" of course , I'm not going anywhere hectic "

Minato watched as his sister left the dorm , just then he heard someone descending into the lounge . It was Shinjiro , who had a disgusted look on his face . Minato chose not to comment on it and just ignored him , but as he past close to him he heard him grumbling " I can't believe he's into a girl now "