Sick day shenanigans

A day had passed since the twins were bedridden , and their condition didn't seem to improve at all in the morning . The sky was still pouring outside so the residents of the dorm had to make do with what little they had .

They were all worried about their leaders , and some of them tried to do something to help them recover . However , good intentions don't always amount to good results , and some of the things the team tried to do were questionable to say the least .

The members of SEES gathered in the computer room to discuss the twins' condition and how to deal with it

The members of SEES gathered in the computer room to discuss the twins' condition and how to deal with it . The typhoon was still in full swing outside so they couldn't leave the dorm or call a doctor , and that's why they decided to discuss the situation and how they could keep their leaders' health from worsening at least until the typhoon passes by . However , the first few minutes passed by with no actual suggestion , as they were all clueless as to what was happening to the twins . Yukari was the first to actually suggest something .

" my mother is a doctor ... " Yukari hesitantly said " I used to hear her talk about her job from time to time , so I think I'll be able to figure out what needs to be done if I know what the illness was . The problem is their illness looks much worse than a regular cold even for a feeble person , and they are actually pretty resilient to illnesses as far as I'm aware ... "

" why don't you call your mother and ask her ? " Fuuka asked

" I ... well ... she ... " Yukari winced from the question she was anticipating and the reason she was hesitant to make her suggestion " she wouldn't answer my call ... "

" our leaders need all the help they can get , Yukari-san! " Ken exclaimed

" I know ! I know ! " Yukari cried " I tried calling her but she didn't pick up , okay ?! "

" well , you can still tell what to do as you're probably the most experienced among us in these situations , Takeba . I'm sure there are some common procedures for looking after patients "

" well , the first thing we need to keep in check is their fever ... "

" according to the latest analysis I had preformed on Minako-san and Minato-san, their temperature has reached 40°C this morning "

" no way ! " Yukari stood from her seat and was about to go to their room " we need to lower that—! "

" I had taken the necessary measures to keep their temperature in check , by placing ice bags on their forehead and preparing pillows in the refrigerator "

" I ... I see ... "

" what about their food ? " Junpei asked " the usual rice porridge thing ? "

" their bodies need strength " Akihiko said " and strength means protein ! "

" hey , you retarded " Shinjiro interrupted angrily " we're not talking about a horse here , we're talking about our leaders who are too weak to chew anything at the moment ! "