Killer cheif - part 2

The twins entered the monorail that would take them back to the dorm . Minato seemed to have recovered from the traumatizing experience that his digestive system had undergone . While Fuuka's cooking was atrocious , and while he joked that the nurse's medicine taste was much more tolerable , the medicine was still consisting of so many unhealthy components that had a lasting impacting on him and left him under the care of Yukari for the better part of two hours . However , what really got to him the most was Yukari scolding him for drinking that thing , and he felt so embarrassed to do so .

" man ... there are some amazing cooks like Shinjiro senpai , but instead I end up eating a horrendous food cooked by a clueless person ... I mean I appreciate Fuuka's gesture , but ... "

" Wait ! Hold the phone ! " Minako interrupted " what's that about Aragaki senpai's cooking ?! "

" I've never tasted it , myself . Akihiko senpai told me about it this morning on the way to the school , but he hadn't tried it himself either , so it's just a rumor "

" Aragaki senpai's cooking ... "

" hey ... did you even hear what I said , it's just a rumor ! "

" yeah ... it's kinda hard to picture him wearing and apron and grilling something on a pan " Minako sighed , before exclaiming out of the blue " ack ! We missed our station ! "

" what ?! Weren't you paying attention ! " Minato yelled at her , before sighing " oh well , we'll descend in the next station and take a ride back "

Later that evening , Minako found herself torn between asking Shinjiro about how good he was at cooking and not asking . She would leave her room , pace in the corridor , and then go back . Then she would turn back before entering the room , and reach the stairs , before deciding against asking Shinjiro and just walks back . She kept at that process for a good 30 minutes . In the end she made it to Shinjiro , who seemed to be busy watching the news .

" ugh ... apathy syndrome this , speculation that " Shinjiro turned off the TV " nothing interesting going on "

" hey , senpai " Minako blurted " are you bored ? "

" hm ... yeah ... why ? "

" well ... I was thinking ... I heard ... that is ... " Minako couldn't ask Shinjiro about his cooking and instead said " I'm bored , too ... do you want to go for a walk ? I had so much fun going out with you... I mean ... well ... "

" you had so much fun hanging out with me ? " Shinjiro chuckled " you're weird "

" So ... uh ... what do you think ? Are you up for a stroll around ? "

" well , it's not like I have anything else to do , so let's get going "

While Minako was happy enough to hang around with Shinjiro , it wasn't exactly what she had wanted before . Nevertheless , that was what she ended up suggesting , and she had to live with it . However , just as they were about to leave , the two of them smelled something burning , and it was coming from the kitchen . Sure enough , Fuuka was in the kitchen . She had been cooking beef stroganoff , but she had left something burning on the fire , and instead focused on chopping onions instead . Minako realized that Fuuka was attempting to multitask while cooking just as Minako did , so in a way Minako felt it was her fault . However , what worked with Minako wouldn't necessarily work with Fuuka , and multitasking while cooking sure isn't one , especially with Fuuka's clumsy and slow pace . She was burning the food while trying to catch up to less important tasks .