Broken bonds

" yes , the reversed social link " Igor nodded " remember when I mentioned that your Personas grow stronger the more you develop your social links ? The opposite can be said about social links as well. If you betray your friends' trust , your social link will be reversed , and eventually broken "

" broken ?! " Minako didn't like the sound of that word at all

" you don't understand ! " Minato objected " nobody sounded upset or anything , we were all satisfied with a new member and revealing a new secret about the Dark Hour , why would the social link be reversed now ?! "

" can you say with absolute certainty that there was absolutely nothing wrong between your friends ? The heart is a pandora box , and one cannot decipher the secrets of his own heart , so why would you think you can understand your companions perfectly ? You cannot "

" then ... what can we do ? "

" reconcile with your friends " Elizabeth said

" it might be more complicated than that " Theodore added " you will not gain anything from a fake apology or a begrudging acceptance . You have to figure out what caused the crack in the social link to begin with "

" how're we gonna do that ? "

" we mainly watch over you and guide you through the growth of your potential ? We cannot interfere with your struggles or social life " Igor said

" Minato ... ? " Minako looked at her brother for answers

" we have to focus on the situation at hand " Minato decided " we have a lot of exploration to catch up to after Fuuka had joined the team , we need to make up for the lack of exploration for the last month . We'll work out the social link problem later "

" but ... " Minako was about to object , but she retracted it and sighed " okay "

The twins were leaving the school , when they were approached by Mitsuru

The twins were leaving the school , when they were approached by Mitsuru . They were previously planning to go to Tartarus that night after spending a long time not progressing in it at all .

" now that we have a member that specializes in navigation and support , I'll be back in the front lines " Mitsuru told them

" that's great ! " Minako said " I can't wait to fight by your side again , senpai ! "

" I just hope you're fighting is more reliable than your navigation " Minato shrugged

" c'mon , Minato ! " Minako nudged her brother " navigating through the Dark Hour isn't easy ! "

" I'm just saying that she failed to give us reliable support ... how many times now ? Four times so far ! I'm sure she will be much better than that in battle . At least , I hope so ! "

" humph , actions speak louder than words , we'll see about that ! " Mitsuru scoffed at Minato before walking away from them .

" I hope you're proud of yourself , edgebutt ! Our social link is already crippled , we don't need you to be a smarty now ! "