A fog covered town

Minato took off the earphones off his ears with irritation all over his face , then he looked at his sister who had pretty much flung her bed mattress upside down , rummaged through her suitcase , her desk , and now she was raiding her closet , frantically throwing her clothes all over the room in a frenzy .

" what're you doing ? " Minato asked

" my racket ! " she cried anxiously " I can't find my racket ! "

" what a racket ! " Minato sighed

" what do you mean ' what a racket ' ?! I'm talking about my tennis racket , you ... ! "

" I meant what a racket as in how noisy ! " Minato walked to his closet and from there took out a tennis racket , before tackling his sister on the head with it " and what is this thing doing in my closet ? "

" my racket ! " Minako happily exclaimed , before noticing the irritant look on her brother's face and laughing gullibly at it " I ... I don't know how it got in there ! "

" of course , just as you have no idea why your toothbrush is inside my school bag and your ID card being stuffed inside the disc reader of my laptop ! Are you sure you're gonna be fine ?! "

" c'mon , my worrywart brother ! Since when have I gotten into any kind of trouble ? "

" you were freaking out literally a minute ago ! " Minato yelled at her " here , lemme help you pack up , or you'll end up taking Yukari's stuff by mistake ! "

Minato helped his sister pack up , and explained to her everything about the trip and her stuff before sternly asking " did you understand ? "

" yup ! " she nodded

" then repeat "

" anyway , goodnight , bro bro ! " Minako tried to dodge the question

" I figured as much " Minato sighed " that's why I recorded the whole explanation so you could listen to it if you get lost or lose something , but most importantly , be sure to wake up early , or you'll miss the trip ! "

" don't worry , I'm all set now ! There's no way anything could go wrong after all of this ! "

" I'M LATE !!!!! I'm here ! I should be there !!! "

Minako screamed as she charged through bystanders and walkers toward her school in the morning , with her backpack hanging from her left shoulder and her right arm flinging back and forth in her crazed running , and her hair barely tied in a horrendous ponytail . She was running as fast as her legs could carry her toward the school . People were staring at her as if she was crazy , but she didn't care for that , as she felt like her entire summer vacation would lose its taste if she misses this trip . As she charged toward the school , she managed to distinguish Rio standing at the gate .

" RIO !!! DON'T LEAVE ME BEH—ufff!!! " Minako screamed just as she tripped and fell face first on the ground .

" Minako ?! " Rio ran toward her " where have you been ?! It's already been an hour since our agreed time ! "