Velvet Bond - Part 1

" for Hua Po " Theodore said as he peered into the compendium " that would be ... 32000 yen ... "

" wh—what ? " Minako was taken aback by the price as she looked into her purse " wh—what about Jack Frost ? "

" hm ... I will summon it to you for 17000 yen "

" uh ... that's still too steep ... " Minako suddenly had an idea " what if I took you on a date ? Will you give me a Magician Persona for free ? "

" I'm afraid that's out of the question , my lady " Igor interfered before Theodore could say anything " the velvet room is strictly ruled by the concept of give and take , without any exception . Forgive me rudeness , but spending time with you will not be considered an equal price for a Persona "

" I see ... " Minako sighed " guess I'll be indebted to Yukari this month , too ... "

" forgive me intrusion , but why would you need this Persona , when you possess stronger Personas within you at the moment ?"

" well , none of those Personas are of the Magician arcana " Minako explained as she handed the money to Theodore " after the whole reverse social link debacle , I learned that if I possess the same Persona as the social link I'm strengthening , it'll become stronger with less time . Anyway , thanks for letting me use the Compendium "

" excuse me , my lady " Theodore interrupted with a bashful look just as Minako was about to leave " about that ... that date ... I ... I'd like to see ... your world ..."

Igor grinned as he heard that ...

That was how Minako ended up taking Theodore on a stroll around the town , except they stayed in Paulownia mall

That was how Minako ended up taking Theodore on a stroll around the town , except they stayed in Paulownia mall . Minako was sure there was a lot to see in the mall , and she didn't want to overwhelm Theodore who was already fascinated by the place .

" Hm ... " Minako pondered as she stared at Theodore " these clothes make you stand out , let's buy you some new clothes ! "

She proceeded to shove him to the nearest shop where she asked him to buy anything that catches his eye . However , Theodore just went and bought a formal suit , a bowtie and a pair of trousers . When he got out of the changing room he looked like he was going to marry someone .

" Theo ... " Minako started " these are ... too formal "

" Is that so ? " Theodore looked at himself in the mirror " I think they're quiet fitting "

" C'mon , Theo ! We're here to have fun . You're not in the velvet room anymore so it's fine to let lose and live a little "

" I see ... " Theo disappeared between the layers of clothes before coming back with a clown costume " how about this , then ? "

" This ... Uh ... " Minako didn't know on what to comment , on Theodore's taste or on the fact that they sell clown costumes in that store " it's a ... unique choice ... What made you choose it? "