Smile and everything will be fine

The silence was dominant in the residents of the dorm . Everyone was in the lounge yet nobody spoke a word . Minako looked at her brother with pleading eyes , and he knew what she had in mind . However , starting a conversation with the team was very difficult at the moment .

" um ... you know ... " Fuuka started " summer vacation is upon us ... anybody got a plan ? "

" I'd love to go to the beach ! " Junpei exclaimed " the relaxing waves , the cool water , the hot sand , the ice-cream ! "

" for some reason , I don't think that's what you like about the beach " Yukari sighed

" but first , we have exams to worry about ! Kill me ! " Junpei sighed

" now ... I'm sure you'll do just fine " Fuuka smiled awkwardly

" but it's a great idea ! " Minako exclaimed " somewhere like Okinawa ! Or maybe ... "

" well ... not exactly Okinawa " the chairman approached from behind them " what about Yakushima ? "

" gah ! " Minato gasped , as he was startled by the chairman who happened to be right behind him " don't sneak up on me like that !!! "

" my apologies , I just thought I'd drop by and tell you my schedule for next week " the chairman turned to Mitsuru " Mr. Kirijo will be vacationing in Yakushima during the break , and I plan to visit him"

" oh ... I see .... " Mitsuru seemed to think deeply about the situation

" so why don't you go and pay him a surprise visit ? "

" we're going on a trip ?! " Junpei jumped from his seat

" I .... my father is a busy man , and I'd hate to ... "

" no father would be upset to see his daughter after such a long time " the chairman smiled encouragingly " since we know when our next major battle will be , I'd say it's a good opportunity for us to take it easy . Besides , I think the team deserves this break"

Mitsuru turned to the team , and was met with Minako and Junpei's pleading eyes . " alright ... alright " Mitsuru nodded with a smile " but don't forget about the exams . Do well , and we'll go on a trip to Yakushima "

" YAHOO !!! " Junpei announced " hooray for beach babes ! "

" ugh ! Men ! " Yukari groaned

" don't lump me in with him " Minato groaned

Mitsuru watched as the gloomy atmosphere that had been dominant for the past weeks fade away between the chatting and planning for the trip . She swallowed her worries and decided to share them their happiness .

 She swallowed her worries and decided to share them their happiness

Minato sat on the couch in the lounge and turned on the TV . Just then , Minako , Yukari and Fuuka entered the dorm . They had just returned from buying swimsuits for the trip , and they were going to their rooms to start studying one last time for the exams which were starting tomorrow . Minako noticed her brother boredly staring at the TV  , so she parted with the girls and went to tease him .