Last note

This is the end of the third season .... boy did I lose track of time while writing this ! This is definitely the longest season in this fanfiction !

Anyway , I'm so glad that you're all enjoying this narration , and are admiring the changes I made to the story . Reading your comments and opinions with every part I publish brings such joy to me , and I hope I continue to impress you with my writing .

Now you might think it was a bad timing to end the season on such a depressing note , but it's for that reason I decided to stop here . The fourth season is going to be dark and heavy , and saying that after I had just finished Shinjiro's death is saying something ! There are a lot more difficult events that the members of SEES are going to live through , with most of them not being a part of the main story . This is going to take me a while to prepare , so I decided to stop here , and work on them at a slower pace .

Another thing I want to work on before the beginning of the fourth season is something that was commented by the reader @Cheznibbletz , about including an original social link that wasn't in the game . Kudos to you for thinking that up ! For someone who's trying to make this fanfiction as original as possible , I can't believe something like that slipped my mind ! However , while it may seem easy on the surface . The thing is , the social links in Persona 3 , 4 and 5 are fixed , and there are only as many social links as there are arcanas in the game . Inventing a new social link means a new arcana , and that would mean inventing a meaning behind it , Personas to go with it , and if you played the game until the end that also includes the final boss ( I'm probably thinking about it too much , though , but I'd like to stay grounded in the laws of the original game as much as I can ) . Still , the idea can be done .

The thing is , between the twins , Minako had the more likable social links , I can't think of a social link Minako had that I actually didn't enjoy exploring . As for Minato , there are some social links that I just didn't like , and I believe I mentioned that all the way back when I was narrating Kenji's social link as well as when tackling the issue of reversed and broken social links . That's understandable , seeing as how Persona 3 was the first to include social links and they were still figuring out how it works , but if I replace those social links that I hated with ones of my own , I can come with original characters to fit existing social link arcanas . Thanks again for suggesting it , and I'll see what I can do about it

So I apparently have my work cut out for me , we'll see how it turns out . Anyway , it'd be a good break for me and everyone else . So until we meet again , consider checking my other stories , which you can find in the reading list titled ' my works ' in my profile page . Consider voting for my works if you enjoyed them and feel free to comment what you think of them .

This is probably the last time I say this , but remember to comment on who you want Minato to fall in love with . At January 1st , I'll announce the results .

So until we met again , stay safe .

************************

The debate is closed , read the part about the results to find out who won